• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script

BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script v3.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
Babak updated BeMusic - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script with a new update entry:

BeMusic Script v2.4.8

Download BeMusic v2.4.8 - Music Streaming Engine PHP Script Nulled Free
2020 September 16 - Version 2.4.8 Big Thanks To @TassieNZ
Enhancements

• Lyrics can now be automatically extracted from uploaded music metadata.
  • Added "tracks.embed" permission to control whether user can embed track or albums on their own site.
  • Added "tracks.play" permission so user can be allowed to view tracks on the site, but not play them.
  • Mobile controls will now have...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do we fix the home page issue? Its like only the admin area works, the homepage won't load anything neither the common user dashboard. Any ideas?

Use older version because lastest update here dont work only if somebody update sourcecode with bugfixes released, check also htaccess

How do we fix the home page issue? Its like only the admin area works, the homepage won't load anything neither the common user dashboard. Any ideas?

Use older version because lastest update here dont work only if somebody update sourcecode with bugfixes released, check also htaccess
Ok... I tried some previous versions but they didn't work as well... does any one have a working copy they could share?

Also looking for latest bug fixes that were hidden under the same release on 2.4.8.

I can't install bemusic on infinityfree.net, it keeps giving me installation problems. Keep telling me

"An unspecified error occurred"

"Below you should enter your database connection details. If you're not sure about these, contact your hosting provider."

bemusic_install.jpg

I've tried editing .htaccess, enabling RewriteBase / etc etc but can't resolve.

Some idea ?

Thanks

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nación Pádel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock