• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best And Cheap Shared Hosting For Starters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michaelwarmouth

Jul 11, 2019
Finding a cheap web hosting provider isn’t an easy task.
Why?

Many popular web hosting companies use industry standard pricing strategies, which usually attract new customers with their cheap introductory prices.

However, in most of these case, renewal costs are usually 2x to 3x higher. Before you sign up with a cheap host, it’s important to check their renewal prices as well as features.

Although most web hosts throw in a domain name and SSL for free (at least for one year), some don’t.

StarHostGear.com
Star Host Gear is the cheapest web hosting company we’ve reviewed to date.
Usually, very affordable hosting providers are either slow, unreliable or with virtually no customer support.
Fortunately, StarHostGear is the complete opposite. Over the last 6-months, their uptime has been 99.97% with less than 10 hours of downtime. What’s more, they’ve are among one of the fastest WordPress hosts with an average load time of 369ms (only beaten by A2 Hosting which is much more expensive).
It’s Servers are On LiteSpeed Technology..
They also offer 24/7 customer support via live chat which is a good feature to have.
Low prices, great load times and solid uptime – is what makes them a great cheap web hosting option.
It provide monthly Payment methods. ( debit card, paytm wallet, or other payment methods available).
Here are some packages or plans :-

Here is A Bonus Point – Coupon To get 50% Discount On each plans…

Feature Provided By StarHostGear

Autoupdates
We update WordPress core and plugins to keep your site protected.

Account Isolation
Your website will be safe even if there are vulnerable accounts.

Optimized Software
All software we install on our machines is optimized for speed.

Daily Backups
We keep up to 30 daily backup copies of your WordPress site.

Unlimited Email Addresses
Create as many email addresses, and email forwards as you need!

CloudFlare Integration
Cache content and filter malicious traffic before it hits your server.

Server Level Protection
If a major vulnerability appears, we develop & apply server-level fixes.

Free 24×7/365 Support
You can reach our team at any time, day or night.

7 Day Money-back Guarantee
If you’re not completely satisfied, simply cancel within 7 days.

Bro, you need to check what you post. your site needs to be setup correctly to instill some confidence in your services.

All the very best for your business growth.

WHAT KIND OF WEB HOSTING PLAN DO I NEED?
Lorem Ipsum as their default model text and a search for will uncover many web sites still in their infancy versions have evolved over the years.
PURCHASED A HOSTING PLAN, NOW WHAT DO I DO?
Web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text and a search for will uncover many web sites still in their infancy versions have evolved over the years.
WHAT DOES FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION MEAN?
Many desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text and a search for will uncover many web sites still in their infancy versions have evolved over the years.
HOW DO I TRANSFER MY WEB PAGES TO YOUR SERVER?
Desktop publishing packages and web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as their default model text and a search
CAN I HOST MULTIPLE DOMAIN NAMES WITH MY HOSTING ACCOUNT?
Lorem Ipsum as their default model text and a search for will uncover many web sites still in their infancy versions have evolved over the years.
DO YOU OFFER A MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE?
Web page editors now use Lorem Ipsum as web sites still in their infancy their default model text and a search for will uncover many versions have evolved over the years.

This is the what you call hosting ?
https://starhostgear.com/shared-hosting/

We are not all indians. To pay with my credit card ₹50/M is scarry to me. Maybe he should price the plans in a more common currency. And also maybe finnish his site.

Hey over a billion people use it so its more common then you think, lol j/k I pay another hosting company via paypal no issues

Why don't people make their own hosting theme. I mean you can use a page builder like Beaver Builder and make it your own.

Site runs slow to me, but that could be due to server location. but I have always had issues with nocix servers.

Best of luck!

Please work on your website .. Is the web hosting just for a month because there is no option for annual or monthly... Secondly when i searched for a domain name i don't get any option to pay or choose how many years too.. If not i will say ..

until this is fixed @Babak please close this thread it is seems Scam

Please work on your website .. Is the web hosting just for a month because there is no option for annual or monthly... Secondly when i searched for a domain name i don't get any option to pay or choose how many years too.. If not i will say ..

until this is fixed @Babak please close this thread it is seems Scam
closed

Reactions: NelsonOpoku
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock