• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best hosting for Manga Sites ?

Gallent

Feb 16, 2020
Hi Fellows,

i'm searching for best hosting for manga sites with good specs / offers,

any suggestions / offers are welcome,

thank you

I would suggest you go with either a dedicated server or an HDD VPS. That's the only way you will get good specs, with a lot of space!

how is contabo, i find it affordable and cheap, is it good for manga sites?

For pricing is ok, but if you plan have a long term site, better go for a reliable provider and pay backups... cuz when you start having TB's in images, the last thing you want is a provider having a drive failure and bye bye everything.
Also when there is a lot of images TAKES LONG time to migrate all of them to another server.

For pricing is ok, but if you plan have a long term site, better go for a reliable provider and pay backups... cuz when you start having TB's in images, the last thing you want is a provider having a drive failure and bye bye everything.
Also when there is a lot of images TAKES LONG time to migrate all of them to another server.
any recommendations then?

any recommendations then?

my advice is host images in a reputable cloud service like bunnycdn then serve your images through a cache reverse proxy server in any other provider (contabo will be fine cuz they provide lot of disk space), you have to setup to fetch these images 1 time per day or week from source and keep it cached at server, so if your contabo vps come offline you just have to switch to another provider and all your files are safe.

• Love
Reactions: Gallent
my advice is host images in a reputable cloud service like bunnycdn then serve your images through a cache reverse proxy server in any other provider (contabo will be fine cuz they provide lot of disk space), you have to setup to fetch these images 1 time per day or week from source and keep it cached at server, so if your contabo vps come offline you just have to switch to another provider and all your files are safe.
thank you,
much appreciated

I use vpsboxes.com. They include in the upper plan unlimited traffic and ssd space as well as comes free cdn and image compression on the fly.

My 2 cents.

I use vpsboxes.com. They include in the upper plan unlimited traffic and ssd space as well as comes free cdn and image compression on the fly.

My 2 cents.

i couldnt find any reviews of this one,

Any one anything else ? something solid?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock