• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting in Europe

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
Hello guys,
I need good hosting which datacenter in Europe. I want to migrate my client's company websites and all of them built with wordpress. All websites has own ccTLD ( domainname.co.uk, domainname.fr etc. - approx 10-15 domains.) . We need really consider about speed, uptime, security and of course price.
I have searched a little bit and i found a2 hosting and i have heard before this company but i have not worked with them. I dont want to any problem with hosting cause client's hosting problem equals my headache.
I interest with https://www.a2hosting.com/reseller-hosting Bronze package but if you any suggestions i will pleased to listen them.

Thank you.

I use 1blu.de for all my hosting needs. Fast and servers are in Frankfurt, Germany. I was looking for a hoster with no limitations on databases...

I use 1blu.de for all my hosting needs. Fast and servers are in Frankfurt, Germany. I was looking for a hoster with no limitations on databases...
Thank you for suggestion but they does not seem "corporate firm" like global firms. Also prices are more expensive rather than A2 Hosting.
I have doubt there have any person who speak English if any problem occur when i buy hosting on this company :/
I also worked before "easyname ( https://www.easyname.com/en/hosting )" where located in Vienna and even this company i could not guarantee if any problem occur :/

Do you wanna do reseller hosting? Or just to suggest your clients a hosting?
Are you a maintainer of their websites? Do they require domain email with dedicated email inbox?
Or it is just hosting for their websites without any additional benefits?

Reactions: guguk
Do you wanna do reseller hosting? Or just to suggest your clients a hosting?
Are you a maintainer of their websites? Do they require domain email with dedicated email inbox?
Or it is just hosting for their websites without any additional benefits?
Thank you, these are great questions.
1- I want to collect all website in one location so my guess reseller option good for me( for my client). I dont want to "add-on domain" because i really dont want to mess around with it.
2-Yes i am maintener these websites and i will ( hope :) )
3- Email is tricky. Just one domain (gTLD one which is domainname.com) i wont migrate MX records to European Company but others ccTLD domains i have no idea. Probably we need email dedicated with that company and it should be at least 4-5 GB per inbox
4- It should be great extra benefits like "Litespeed server", extra speed features , dDOS protection, easy to setap Let's Encrypt, SSD drive. A2 Hosting Bronze plan features seems fit for my client but i could not be 100% sure that company "reliable". As you know that most hosting company just "write features" but they could not provide that.

I am a big fan of building everything from scratch on vps or dedicated servers. I have several dedicated machines from hetzner and some from scaleway. I didn't have issues with uptime and others except one time from scaleway internal error on their end that was solved in less than couple hours.

On the other hand I don't give cpanel access to my customers (not that I have cpanel on servers) and I'm giving them self hosted email solution with rainloop as web client. Everything else is managed by me only (nameservers, dns, hosting, server - nginx, database, backups) they have access only to their website dashboard and email client.

I cannot suggest you this cause implies a shitload of work (excuse my french) to setup and secure.

Getting back to your question: a2hosting seems reliable to your needs but you cannot know until you try. Also I suggest you to open a discussion with their representatives and see how they answer and how reliable is customer service (that is most important). If you're pleased of their presence and their offer and it fits your needs I would suggest you to give it a shot, but prepared to go somewhere else if something goes south or you don't like.

Reactions: Pyros9
I am a big fan of building everything from scratch on vps or dedicated servers. I have several dedicated machines from hetzner and some from scaleway. I didn't have issues with uptime and others except one time from scaleway internal error on their end that was solved in less than couple hours.

On the other hand I don't give cpanel access to my customers (not that I have cpanel on servers) and I'm giving them self hosted email solution with rainloop as web client. Everything else is managed by me only (nameservers, dns, hosting, server - nginx, database, backups) they have access only to their website dashboard and email client.

I cannot suggest you this cause implies a shitload of work (excuse my french) to setup and secure.

Getting back to your question: a2hosting seems reliable to your needs but you cannot know until you try. Also I suggest you to open a discussion with their representatives and see how they answer and how reliable is customer service (that is most important). If you're pleased of their presence and their offer and it fits your needs I would suggest you to give it a shot, but prepared to go somewhere else if something goes south or you don't like.
Thank you for sharing experience. i really like to manage own server too but im not experienced with that and also i haven't too much time for starting. So i thought to buy ready-made system ( i also checked managed servers but these are pricy)

I already discussed with A2 Hosting staff and probably i will start with reseller hosting and i would love to my experience if anyone wants.

Thank you

Is a2hosting a reseller itself? They don't seem to own any datacenters.

I recently moved all of my sites to a server with Cloudways. I'm on a $44/month plan but they start at $10/month. They have European servers in London, Amsterdam, Paris & Frankfurt.

Is a2hosting a reseller itself? They don't seem to own any datacenters.
I asked to them " it's your own datacenter or colocation? " and "where is locared" and they said "its not colocation its datacenter and located in Amsterdam, Michigan, Arizona and Singapore"

I recently moved all of my sites to a server with Cloudways. I'm on a $44/month plan but they start at $10/month. They have European servers in London, Amsterdam, Paris & Frankfurt.
I was looked up before that company i will check it agaian, thnx

I was looked up before that company i will check it agaian, thnx
They offer a free trial too but I don't remember how long it lasts for.

I can also hook you up with $15 of free credit with them through an affiliate link.

They offer a free trial too but I don't remember how long it lasts for.

I can also hook you up with $15 of free credit with them through an affiliate link.
Thank you so much but i dont understand they working system? They are using colocation of "linode, DO, aws etc"? And unmanaged or managed? There haven't any information about domain / email etc.
Sorry for ignorance :)

Thank you so much but i dont understand they working system? They are using colocation of "linode, DO, aws etc"? And unmanaged or managed? There haven't any information about domain / email etc.
Sorry for ignorance :)
Basically it is cloud hosting and you can choose the cloud provider. The advantage of going with cloudways over going direct with the cloud provider is the ease of use of the interface.

Managed or unmanaged - techinically it would be unmanaged but so is any shared hosting provider.

Email might be an issue for you though. You need to have your own SMTP provider. Personally I use Gsuite.

Basically it is cloud hosting and you can choose the cloud provider. The advantage of going with cloudways over going direct with the cloud provider is the ease of use of the interface.

Managed or unmanaged - techinically it would be unmanaged but so is any shared hosting provider.

Email might be an issue for you though. You need to have your own SMTP provider. Personally I use Gsuite.
Thank you for helping this option could be good my own projects but for my client should be ready-made or almost ready made :)

You can consider some of these cloud hosting providers with data centers in Europe: Hidora, Scaleforce, Infomaniak, Trendhosting or CloudJiffy.

All of them provide pre-configured WordPress (standalone or clustered) based on LiteSpeed, with ability to activate Let's Encrypt and CDN. Hosting is provided with intuitive UI and pay-per-use pricing model.

You can try this optimized WordPress on any of these hosting providers and easily switch to the other if required, as all of them offer services based on Jelastic PaaS, so the UI and technology are the same.

I tested performance on all mentioned providers and they showed good results, currently running several websites on Trendhosting (a bit more pricey than others but chose them because of location required by my clients and level of managed services that they offer).

I've read all your replies on this topic and we could hook you up with a reseller plan to meet your requirements. Please send us an email to [email protected] - I will have someone send you all the necessary details. Plus we can help you with the migration process as well.

I've been with Hetzner for a while, and its working for me. Germany based.

Hetzner is ok. One thing though - they don't allow adult sites. Not that the OP has any, but just mentioning it, as I've seen people getting suspended due to being unaware of it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock