• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting in Europe

Thank you, these are great questions.
1- I want to collect all website in one location so my guess reseller option good for me( for my client). I dont want to "add-on domain" because i really dont want to mess around with it.
2-Yes i am maintener these websites and i will ( hope :) )
3- Email is tricky. Just one domain (gTLD one which is domainname.com) i wont migrate MX records to European Company but others ccTLD domains i have no idea. Probably we need email dedicated with that company and it should be at least 4-5 GB per inbox
4- It should be great extra benefits like "Litespeed server", extra speed features , dDOS protection, easy to setap Let's Encrypt, SSD drive. A2 Hosting Bronze plan features seems fit for my client but i could not be 100% sure that company "reliable". As you know that most hosting company just "write features" but they could not provide that.
3. Emails with 4-5 GB per inbox. Let's say each user has 2 inboxes, and there are 10 domains, so you have in all 20 inboxes. Now for that 20, you will need at least 100gb of space. I would suggest you have a look at Zoho, GSuite, Rackspace or other providers for emails, as you will use up all your disk space in the emails!

3. Emails with 4-5 GB per inbox. Let's say each user has 2 inboxes, and there are 10 domains, so you have in all 20 inboxes. Now for that 20, you will need at least 100gb of space. I would suggest you have a look at Zoho, GSuite, Rackspace or other providers for emails, as you will use up all your disk space in the emails!
Thank you for suggestion.
Dont "let's say" i can say real number. Each domain (not user) will be use just 2 emails. When you calculate total looks like equal but in the long term there have differences (domain number wont change but users can be change etc). For that reason, im looking flexible plan which i can make changes which email box is 4 GB which is 1 GB etc.

By the way i was used Yandex Busines Mail for one client but they did not satisfy.

Thank you for suggestion.
Dont "let's say" i can say real number. Each domain (not user) will be use just 2 emails. When you calculate total looks like equal but in the long term there have differences (domain number wont change but users can be change etc). For that reason, im looking flexible plan which i can make changes which email box is 4 GB which is 1 GB etc.

By the way i was used Yandex Busines Mail for one client but they did not satisfy.
If you see A2, their singup costs are pretty low, but renewals are quite high. If you go with the monthly plan there is a 30% jump, plus you have to pay extra for LiteSpeed (INR 752). I would suggest, instead buy a VPS which is managed (DirectAdmin is cheaper), and you can then create multiple accounts for your users.
You can have a look at KnownHosts for good managed hosting. They have both VPS and Reseller.

Also, when you contact a company for Reseller hosting, ask them how much CPU, RAM, and I/O they provide for each account. If these are set too low, like 512MB RAM and 1MB/s disk I/O, then just avoid those companies, they are overselling.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock