• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Hosting Provider Under <$50 Per Year

RogerM

Mar 3, 2020
Maracaibo, Venezuela
As the title says, I am looking for the best and fastest hosting service for under $50 per year.

I am fully aware these won´t be the best and fastest hosting plan in the market but I am looking into the "cheapest" bracket for the fastest hosting provider, is that simple.

I am currently using the Namecheap cloud business stellar plan and even though I love Namecheap and never had any issues in the past year their renewal prices are too high for me at the moment.

I will be using the hosting for mostly small blogs, affiliate niche sites, landing pages, etc., and also I will need the plan to allow me to host around 3 to 5 domains.

So, what are your recommendations?

There is no best host. There's only the host that's best for you.
That´s why I am asking for recommendations so I can have a shortlist of hosting providers that best fit my current budget needs and work from there
I will take a look
maybe consider them over a large company like Namecheap which may not pay as much attention to you, but then again they are the more safe option.
My sites are currently being hosted with Namecheap but their renewal prices are more than double so, that´s the main reason why I am opening this thread.

We do have a sales thread here in Babiato if you'd like to give it a go. The premier plan would be enough for you as it lets you host up to 3 domains (or maybe go with the Ultimate one). We have plenty of users from Babiato currently hosting their websites with us. Let me know if you'd like to know something else or contact one of our live chat agent (That is faster if I'm offline here).

@newbi3 Thanks for your recommendations but, if I wanted to pay $5.99 to host unlimited sites I would rather go with a hosting provider I´ve heard before like GreekGeeks.

Also, on your homepage, you have this...
d93e6d7b0021d97ea2dc5cd39eb7be5b.png

But, when clicking on "ORDER NOW", I am asked to pay this...
8c87268bb1635491580f492d1941019b.png

I am aware most hosting providers advertise their pricing structure based on paying 3 or even 4 years worth of hosting in advance.

But, in this window, I don´t see any options to adjust the billing cycle to 36 or 48 months. I am not stating I am looking to commit for 3 or 4 years with a hosting provider. I am just stating the $5.99 per month pricing offer is nowhere to be found.

cd89089df471a872ca5393f7252d18c8.png

At $151.19 for 1 year that´s $12.59 per month. If I had that kind of budget to invested in hosting I would go with Digital Ocean in a heartbeat.

Thoughts?

Reactions: malimbus360
I HV VPS hosting and I'm also reselling cpanel hosting in cheap price according to your need I can create package. So let me know in private message

@newbi3 Thanks for your recommendations but, if I wanted to pay $5.99 to host unlimited sites I would rather go with a hosting provider I´ve heard before like GreekGeeks.

Did you try clicking the Continue button? If yes, it would show you the amount you have to pay after applying our 50OFF promo code automatically.

Screenshot_1.png

Let me know if you'd like to pay for 3-4 years in advance, I will manually adjust your invoice.

@RogerM
Have a look at Hivium. They have good plans and can fit your budget well! Ask them about a discount for their Growth Plan, if you want it under $50. Hosting with them since the past one and a half years, and now they are on Google Cloud with three locations (I love the London location personally)!
Just knock @prasad0889!

Hey Roger, I can offer you 3 domains plan for the year at $70