• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Best offer]⭐ Zender Unlimited SMS sends from your mobile for just $10/year LIMITED ONLY [CodeCanyon Scripts]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elferan

Jul 24, 2020
Temporarily closed - Busy with other project and already have got 3 customers for this service, I'll update when I offer this again.

zender-previw-jpg.45005

Welcome!!

As the title said, you get full unlimited access to Zender for sending any number of messages, connect all the devices you want, and get literally unlimited API keys and Webhooks, all for just $10 per year !! It is limited and never again you'll find this offer.

This script is resource-intensive. Here's what a fellow Babiato member said:
uranio89 said:
Well this script unfortunately only works with a connection to an API and the scripts are being handled from another server "but" this will produce harm to the client, why?

For this reason, it adds a lot of broadband and resources to the server and no hosting server will take care of this type of service since this puts the server in general at risk so the truth would think a lot and better said I would never install this type of script for that the truth you give a door to a person to see your files through this API unless you secure your server properly.
Note, I have hired devs to make this script even better and offer you better performance, so this is a special pre-launch sale, I assure this will be your best purchase. Proof of hiring dev. If you run this yourself, it's a VPS costing $7 or a droplet costing (at least) $5 every month, plus solving bugs and server headaches... Worry not for I will host, update, maintain, secure, support, and manage everything for you for this little $10 price.

You'll get this $5 per month plan for just $10 per year. This plan costs more than $34 per month from others!!

screenshot-370-jpg.45008

Click here to pay - For more Payment options PM me.

Refund:
Within 7 days - Full refund - No questions asked
Within 30 days - Refund will be issued, no questions asked only transaction fees (like PayPal) will be deducted
No refunds if you used the account, remember this is fully unlimited. So if you send 1000 messages within 2 days and ask for a refund under 7-days policy it won't be accepted.

You may have questions, that's why I'm here to answer. Ask away all your questions below and in PMs.

Last edited:
@Mods I'm not offering this source code (resource). It's a SaaS offering I'm providing here, like hosting and kinda like managed hosting, with maintenance, security, updates, etc.,

Please don't close it like this one thinking it's a duplicate of the Zender source code thread, it's not.

zender-previw-jpg.45005

Welcome!!

As the title said, you get full unlimited access to Zender for sending any number of messages, connect all the devices you want, and get literally unlimited API keys and Webhooks, all for just $10 per year !! It is limited and never again you'll find this offer.

Note, I have hired devs to make this script even better and offer you better performance, so this is a special pre-launch sale, I assure this will be your best purchase. Proof of hiring dev. If you run this yourself, it's a VPS costing $7 or a droplet costing (at least) $5 every month, plus solving bugs and server headaches... Worry not for I will host, update, maintain, secure, support, and manage everything for you for this little $10 price.

You'll get this $5 per month plan for just $10 per year. This plan costs more than $34 per month from others!!

screenshot-370-jpg.45008

Refund:
Within 30 days - Refund will be issued, no questions asked only transaction fees (like PayPal) will be deducted
No refunds if you used the account, remember this is fully unlimited. So if you send 1000 messages within 2 days and ask for a refund under 7-days policy it won't be accepted.

You may have questions, that's why I'm here to answer. Ask away all your questions below and in PMs.
Hello,

i need nore information. i am interested.
Thanks

Thank you so much for your interest.

As you might know, Zender is an SMS gateway for Android. There are two ways to acquire this now
1. Directly buying it for $49 and host it on a good cloud provider for ~ $7/m. Takes time with servers, setup, maintenance, bugs, updates...
2. Find a reseller like this charging you at least $10/m for very limited feature. If you visited that link you wouldn't even see SSL btw

3. I'll offer the 2nd option for you at $5/m Promotional price $10 per year. I'll host at Digital Ocean and give you the unlimited plan with Unlimited SMS, devices, APIs, secure your data, fix bugs, update regular, offer support and more. So basically I offer the SaaS for this script.

Thank you so much for your interest.

As you might know, Zender is an SMS gateway for Android. There are two ways to acquire this now
1. Directly buying it for $49 and host it on a good cloud provider for ~ $7/m. Takes time with servers, setup, maintenance, bugs, updates...
2. Find a reseller like this charging you at least $10/m for very limited feature. If you visited that link you wouldn't even see SSL btw

3. I'll offer the 2nd option for you at $5/m Promotional price $10 per year. I'll host at Digital Ocean and give you the unlimited plan with Unlimited SMS, devices, APIs, secure your data, fix bugs, update regular, offer support and more. So basically I offer the SaaS for this script.
thanks for your reply.
Please come in pn.

just to make sure that i understood correctly.
We don't need anything else once we take this like API credits from textlocal or telnyx etc. ?

Or is this a sender and we need to buy credits from other providers and use it as a platform to send?
zender-previw-jpg.45005

Welcome!!

screenshot-370-jpg.45008

Refund:

just to make sure that i understood correctly.
We don't need anything else once we take this like API credits from textlocal or telnyx etc. ?
Or is this a sender and we need to buy credits from other providers and use it as a platform to send?
You don't need any credits or other platforms for this Zender service. All you need is an android mobile that can send SMS (preferably on it's unlimited SMS plan).

The Zender app will be installed in your mobile and when you hit "send" in your panel the messages will go to your list through your mobile. This service simply utilizes the unlimited plan on your mobile to send and manage SMSes in bulk and has no relation to other API providers like textlocal or twilio or telnyx.

You don't need any credits or other platforms for this Zender service. All you need is an android mobile that can send SMS (preferably on it's unlimited SMS plan).

The Zender app will be installed in your mobile and when you hit "send" in your panel the messages will go to your list through your mobile. This service simply utilizes the unlimited plan on your mobile to send and manage SMSes in bulk and has no relation to other API providers like textlocal or twilio or telnyx.
Sorry for too many questions:
  • Ok, so it sends SMS from My Mobile Number and Plan that I have on My Number?. (In India i don't think we have any Unlimited Plan all we have is 100 SMS per day max)
  • Can we Mask/Not to display our number in these campaigns but
  • If want to send a campaign to other country Contacts how does this works in that scenario
  • Will there be any issue in Blocking of our number if there are any spam reports?

Sorry for too many questions:
Well, it's your money! I would ask way more questions to spend on something, so no issues.
Ok, so it sends SMS from My Mobile Number and Plan that I have on My Number?. (In India i don't think we have any Unlimited Plan all we have is 100 SMS per day max)
  • Yes, all the messages are sent from your Android mobile using your mobile phone number. India used to have unlimited plans, anyways in your case you can schedule 100 SMS. Above 100 SMS you'll be charged by your SIM card provider.
Can we Mask/Not to display our number in these campaigns
  • No, you can't mask the number. Your number will be visible and will be just a normal text message to the receiver.
If want to send a campaign to other country Contacts how does this works in that scenario
  • We/Zender does not limit anything, you can send SMS anywhere. If your SIM provider allows free International SMS then you won't have extra fees other than the promotional $10/yr we offer. But if your SIM provider doesn't offer unlimited/free international SMS you'll be charged by them and not us.
Will there be any issue in Blocking of our number if there are any spam reports?
  • As you mentioned you're in India, there are spam blocks/report for Indian SMS systems. The message receiver can block/unblock that will only stop your messages in their mobile. That said, you shouldn't worry about spam reports if you send transactional SMSes, occasional marketing offers etc.,
Essentially, you can send the SMS yourself as Zender is anyways sending a message through your mobile but Zender simplifies the whole thing with its automation process. You can schedule, send in bulk, receive and respond to them, call the API for transactions and send transactional messages automatically etc., This will be helpful if you want to use your mobile's unlimited SMS plan. You can avoid API fees of other gateways like Twilio that charge per API call, here it's your mobile so you own the entire process.

Last edited:
Thread locked as OP has not been on Babiato since nearly 3 months ago.

Reactions: gordian
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock