• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Best Offshore DMCA ignored hosting services?

ELLIO7

Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Nov 27, 2019
Mars
Share me the best DMCA ignored hosting service provider you know. Also I would love that if you can explain to me why you like it.

I'm very interested in knowing this as well. Been looking for a place to host a few game mods, and I antecipate that it has to resist dmcas.

Please use live chat. We just changed design, and some things need to be readjusted, so not everything is available on the website at the moment.
Do you allow to use proxy like Juicycode to run on your shared hosting. It's unlimited but how many inodes?

I have used serveria before. They are good. I cannot disclose much about my website, but when I used them, they were actually great!

@DENV7R
Please do not use SharkServers. Extremely unprofessional company. Please find reviews online.
They have been banned from BHW too.

We're not responsible for the actions of previous management. Current management has only acquired the company less than 2 months ago, and we're changing the way it was managed before.

As for BHW ban, the ban was because we created a new account due to not having access to the original one. BHW staff banned it as bought account, and it's not allowed.

Last edited:
@SharkServers You guys have changed management so many times! I think this might be the third change or even more.

Unfortunately, you can't always have things the way you want. We made mistakes, we learned. Anyway, we offer free trial for shared hosting, if anyone wants to try out and see that things have improved. As for BHW ban, the reason given is "Bought account". We didn't sell or buy the BHW account. I have no idea why they think it's bought. Communicating with the mods is difficult, as their only response was 'buying accounts is not allowed' and they closed the case.

I'm using contabo as my go-to service provider. Although very affordable, you have to know your way around OS installs and such. Firewall, email, ssl, dns, the whole 9 yards. I managed to fully deploy my server in about 4 days of coffee frenzy and sleepless nights hahaha..

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock