• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
Reactions: Nury
Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v20.9.7

BeTheme v20.9.7
Version 20.9.7 – September 21, 2018

* Added: WooCommerce 3.5 compatibility - Tested with the Beta 1 version
* Added: Muffin Header Builder compatibility (beta version is coming soon)
* Fixed: Theme Options - Typos
* Pre-built website: Internet 2, Burger 2
- changelog.html
- functions.php
- header-shop.php
- header.php
- style.css
- css/woocommerce.css
- functions/admin/tgm/class-tgm-plugin-activation.php
- functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am still having problems with "The package could not be downloaded." when i want to install pre-made webistes. Do anyone of You have fix for that?

Ok now inserting a random serial, leads me to download the prebuilt but gives me error: says that it is impossible to download the package.

I am still having problems with "The package could not be downloaded." when i want to install pre-made webistes. Do anyone of You have fix for that?

At me all works: first of all with theme BeTheme it is necessary to establish "betheme-child" which is in this archive. In the WP admin panel, activate "betheme-child". The theme says that it needs activation, but you can already select any template in the "Pre-build websites" menu. Only then I deleted the activation of this link https://babia.to/threads/betheme-responsive-multi-purpose-wordpress-theme.13/#post-731. And the most important point: the files in which the code is replaced to get rid of the activation, you need to copy to the identical directory "betheme-child" and only there to replace the code. So your changes will not disappear at some kind of update.

1537731709460.png 1537731796215.png

As you can see in the screenshots, the mockup has been installed and the activation has been completed. I did not enter any key for this, and the theme files were not placed in the / demos folder as written in the instructions and I have everything working. If I'm wrong somewhere, then correct me.

hola amigo muchas gracias por todos tus aportes,
Consulta como puedo descargar la demo Burger por que hice todos los pasos del registro pero no funciona, de hecho las lineas que mencionas se corrieron y se encuentran en otras lineas ahora.

Podrías actualizar el metodo de activación ?

Hello i have some issues with the plugins it says that some plugin doesnt has any files

and when installing a theme i get this: Can not get domain name.

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v20.9.7.1

Download BeTheme v20.9.7.1 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 20.9.7.1 – September 28, 2018

* Fixed: Map Basic - Iframe - Map centered in the column
* Fixed: iOS - Muffin Builder - Tabs item - Edit
* Pre-built website: School 2, Coffee 3
- changelog.html
- functions.php
- style.css
- css/shortcodes.css
- functions/builder/js/scripts.js
- functions/importer/css/style.css
- functions/importer/images/demos.jpg
- functions/importer/demos.php

@Gatsu @youcefaz
First off, the theme needs to be activated else you won't be able to install demos.
There are various ways to do this (and I don't know if this release has been nulled for activation, or a method given) but here is one...
Edit the file betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php and change line 235 from
PHP:
$response = $this->remote_post( 'register', $args );
to
PHP:
$response['success'] = 'success';
And change line 274 from
PHP:
to
PHP:
Now use any code to activate the theme.

Now to allow demo import...
Here are the demos download link: http://uploadboy.me/195kbgc9wds0/
Unzip them to a folder called 'demos' in the root of the theme folder (ie. wp-content/themes/betheme/demos) you will need to create the folder.
Then in the file betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer-api.php change line 91 from
PHP:
$response = wp_remote_get( $url, $args );
to
PHP:
$response = '';
and line 102 from
PHP:
$body = @file_get_contents( $url );
to
PHP:
$body = @file_get_contents(get_template_directory_uri() . '/demos/' . $this->demo . '.zip');
Now you can click Install on any of the demos in the BeTheme dashboard to install them.
N.B. This will not affect premium plugins - you will still need to install those manually.
https://babia.to/resources/wpbakery-page-builder-for-wordpress-formerly-visual-composer.95/
https://babia.to/resources/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.527/

Just a clarification for some people because i had this problem as well, the code lines are a bit lower than what the admin is stating on the post(just find the same command a few lines below the original lines) and just follow his steps.

P.S. Thanks a lot Babak, this helped me a lot bro! <3

Reactions: Babak
This method doesn't work anymore... 2.9.7 changed php. now looks like that and not sure how to register.

/**
* Register theme
*/
protected function register( $code ){

if( ! $code ){
return false;
}

$args = array(
'user-agent' => 'WordPress/'. get_bloginfo( 'version' ) .'; '. network_site_url(),
'timeout' => 30,
'body' => array(
'code' => urlencode( trim( $_POST[ 'betheme_purchase_code' ] ) ),
'register' => 1,
),
);

if( is_wp_error( $response ) ){
add_settings_error( 'betheme_registration', 'registration_error', $response->get_error_message(), 'error inline mfn-dashboard-error' );
return false;
}

if( empty( $response['success'] ) ){
add_settings_error( 'betheme_registration', 'registration_error', $this->notices[ 'no_connection' ], 'error inline mfn-dashboard-error' );
return false;
}

update_site_option( 'betheme_registered', 1 );
add_settings_error( 'betheme_registration', 'registration_success', $this->notices[ 'registered' ], 'updated inline mfn-dashboard-error' );

$this->refresh_transients();

return $code;
}

/**
* Deregister theme
*/
protected function deregister(){

$code = mfn_get_purchase_code();

if( ! $code ){
return false;
}

$args = array(
'user-agent' => 'WordPress/'. get_bloginfo( 'version' ) .'; '. network_site_url(),
'timeout' => 30,
'body' => array(
'code' => urlencode( $code ),
'deregister' => 1,
),
);

if( is_wp_error( $response ) ){
add_settings_error( 'betheme_registration', 'registration_error', $response->get_error_message(), 'error inline mfn-dashboard-error' );
return $code;
}

if( empty( $response['success'] ) ){
add_settings_error( 'betheme_registration', 'registration_error', $this->notices[ 'no_connection' ], 'error inline mfn-dashboard-error' );
return $code;
}

delete_site_option( 'betheme_registered' );
add_settings_error( 'betheme_registration', 'registration_success', $this->notices[ 'deregistered' ], 'updated inline mfn-dashboard-error' );

$this->refresh_transients();

return false;

Find these lines and change them, it works for me.

I found it, I have been changed, when I am trying to put random code to theme i had error " Link URL not available.

@Gatsu @youcefaz
First off, the theme needs to be activated else you won't be able to install demos.
There are various ways to do this (and I don't know if this release has been nulled for activation, or a method given) but here is one...
Edit the file betheme/functions/admin/class-mfn-dashboard.php and change line 235 from
PHP:
to
PHP:
And change line 274 from
PHP:
to
PHP:
Now use any code to activate the theme.

Now to allow demo import...
Here are the demos download link: http://uploadboy.me/195kbgc9wds0/
Unzip them to a folder called 'demos' in the root of the theme folder (ie. wp-content/themes/betheme/demos) you will need to create the folder.
Then in the file betheme/functions/importer/class-mfn-importer-api.php change line 91 from
PHP:
$response = wp_remote_get( $url, $args );
to
PHP:
$response = '';
and line 102 from
PHP:
$body = @file_get_contents( $url );
to
PHP:
$body = @file_get_contents(get_template_directory_uri() . '/demos/' . $this->demo . '.zip');
Now you can click Install on any of the demos in the BeTheme dashboard to install them.
N.B. This will not affect premium plugins - you will still need to install those manually.
https://babia.to/resources/wpbakery-page-builder-for-wordpress-formerly-visual-composer.95/
https://babia.to/resources/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin.527/
i did this but i can't download the demo
1538469377552.png

You have to manually upload the demo sites on your server before you can "download" through the theme. You can find the demo sites at the end of Babak's thread.
Read it carefully again please.

Reactions: Babak and muhamad

BeTheme v20.9.7.2

Download BeTheme v20.9.7.2 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 20.9.7.2 – October 5, 2018

* Added: WooCommerce 3.5 compatibility - Tested with the RC1 version
* Fixed: Header Plain & Transparent: Top Bar - Background image
* Updated: Header Transparent - Menu: Style - Compatibility fix
* Removed: Nice Scroll & Smooth Scroll - Obsolete scroll plugins
* Pre-built website: Agency 3, Car 2
- changelog.html
- functions.php
- style-responsive.php
- style.css

Reactions: monstron

BeTheme v20.9.7.3

Download BeTheme v20.9.7.3 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 20.9.7.3 – October 12, 2018

* Added: Responsive - Decrease Fonts - Affects letter spacing
[ Theme Options > Responsive > General > Decrease Fonts ]
* Improved: CSS - Most of images replaced with CSS
* Pre-built website: Cakes, Tailor 2
- changelog.html
- functions.php
- style.css
- style.php
- css/base.css
- css/layout.css
- css/responsive.css
- css/shortcodes.css
- css/woocommerce.css

Reactions: rockycse21
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock