• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4

No permission to download
Not happy I broke my own site, but I’m happy I could maybe help others prevent updating haha (no offense by the way, y’all deliver best nulled plugins & themes!)

Reactions: Medw1311
Please test and report back. :)

BeTheme – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v21.5.9 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

@TassieNZ Perfect, thank you!!

@Twan Download Tassie's version, delete your betheme theme folder and replace with the one from betheme-nulled.zip. You don't need to change the betheme-child one.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Its uploading, hope it works ;) one question, if i want to rename the theme, because of making more themes, do i need to rename both betheme and betheme-child folders? to xxxx and xxxx-child?

Its uploading, hope it works ;) one question, if i want to rename the theme, because of making more themes, do i need to rename both betheme and betheme-child folders? to xxxx and xxxx-child?
Not really sure what you mean by the last part.

Not really sure what you mean by the last part.
Like, if i want to rename the theme to twan because i want to make more websites on my trial domain with betheme, do i need to rename the main and child folder to twan and twan-child?

Like, if i want to rename the theme to twan because i want to make more websites on my trial domain with betheme, do i need to rename the main and child folder to twan and twan-child?
No you can use only it once per wordpress install and can't rename it as far as I know.

If you want multiple websites on 1 domain you'd need to use WPMU (Wordpress Multisite)

v21.5.9.1 Untouched for Nulling - @Babak @TassieNZ

Version 21.5.9.1
New features
  • New Google Fonts - 986 fonts available
  • Pre-built website: Pay 2, Copywriter 2

Reactions: Babak
BeTheme – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme v21.5.9.2 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samirlakhanideveloper
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock