• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.4

No permission to download
its showing like this.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 020 - Starter Templates - thefoodiefit.com.png
    FireShot Capture 020 - Starter Templates - thefoodiefit.com.png
    458.3 KB · Views: 25
  • FireShot Capture 024 - Starter Templates - thefoodiefit.com.png
    FireShot Capture 024 - Starter Templates - thefoodiefit.com.png
    240.3 KB · Views: 25
i have installed the demos as well but still when i try to import PRE-BUILT website i get this error in every template.. can you please look into this..

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 025 - Install pre-built website ‹ THE FOODIE FIT — WordPress - thefoodiefit.com.png
    FireShot Capture 025 - Install pre-built website ‹ THE FOODIE FIT — WordPress - thefoodiefit.com.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 15
Can anyone tell me how to increase upload image using file manager instead of panel, client is not giving me access to cpanel or FTP

Hello, can anyone tell me if models for elementor are available? Here he gave the message: Cant not find the domain name. The others works.

v21.7.1 Untouched for Nulling - @Babak @TassieNZ @NullMaster

Version 21.7.1
New features
  • 15 Elementor widgets: Accordion, Clients slider, FAQ, Gallery, Offer slider, Offer slider thumbs, Portfolio photo, Portfolio slider, Progress bars, Shop slider, Slider, Tabs, Testimonials, Testimonials list, Timeline
  • Elementor pre-built website: Estate 3, Renovate 4

Bugfixes
  • Elementor - Duplicated lightbox instance
  • Portfolio Photo item - Hover - Border radius
  • Timeline item - Item width

Are the pre-built themes anywhere else? The bandwidth capacity has exceeded again...right after I wiped my site to prep it for a new theme ):

Oh nevermind sorry, think it was just the one I tried 'Finance Two' - I spotted and installed 'BeTutor' after and that installed fine.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock