• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
please wait. will be updated. @Babak will do.

unfortunately not!

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Theme Betheme (1/1)
Downloading update from https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php…
Unpacking the update…
Installing the latest version…
Theme update failed.
An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.
Disabling Maintenance mode…

v.21.4

I tried, but I get this error.

Update Failed: The package could not be installed.
Dismiss this notice.
That is a very old version so you will have to update via FTP etc.

but how can I not lose my website data?
I don't want to risk throwing away all the work done!
As long have you havent changed the actual code of the theme it will be fine

unfortunately not!

The update process is starting. This process may take a while on some hosts, so please be patient.

Enabling Maintenance mode…

Updating Theme Betheme (1/1)
Downloading update from https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php…
Unpacking the update…
Installing the latest version…
Theme update failed.
An error occurred while updating Betheme: The package could not be installed. The package contains no files.
Disabling Maintenance mode…
give link. anydesk or teamviewer

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock