• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
Hi @Babak download link mega.nz not working for past few days. Please Guide! thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.4 KB · Views: 10
hi Babak, thank you for keeping the betheme up to date, i appreciate.
but i`m having some a little trouble with this version V21.4.3, when i get to install the required plugins i get theses errors " Download failed. A valid URL was not provided ".
i just rebuild-ed my web server is a flesh install , so i tough was something wrong with my config files, so i tried your old versions of bethemes v21.3.9 and v21.4.2 and they both install the plugins without problems, so. i was wondering if i need to do anything different to get this working?
by the way if you go to install the plugins from outside betheme they install fine without problems. do you think that there is any problems if i install them from outisede the betheme menu?
thank you.

Attachments

• serv1.jpg
    serv1.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 11
  • ser2.jpg
    ser2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 11
  • ser4.jpg
    ser4.jpg
    141.2 KB · Views: 9
but i`m having some a little trouble with this version V21.4.3, when i get to install the required plugins i get theses errors " Download failed. A valid URL was not provided ".
i just rebuild-ed my web server is a flesh install , so i tough was something wrong with my config files, so i tried your old versions of bethemes v21.3.9 and v21.4.2 and they both install the plugins without problems, so. i was wondering if i need to do anything different to get this working?
by the way if you go to install the plugins from outside betheme they install fine without problems. do you think that there is any problems if i install them from outisede the betheme menu?
thank you.
if you cant just install plugin manually
go to betheme and open plugins folder
betheme\Plugins

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.4.4

Download BeTheme v21.4.4 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.4.4 – November 5, 2019

• Added: Blog - Archives - Single post title - Tag select (h2 - h6)
  • Added: Blog item & shortcode - Single post title - Tag select (title_tag = "h2")
  • Updated: WPML Plugin - Config file - Official version provided by WPML Team
  • Pre-built website: Plumber 2, Spa 5

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css
  • wpml-config.xml...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you.

or if you want to install directly from admin and install required plugin go to FTP and change directory name /Plugin in /plugin save then go back to admin panel and install them all at once

first have to thanks for this great theme and your hard work
Installed and using as "simple" theme configured through theme options
Would try to use WPBakery Page Builder but it ask me for an account ..not sure if its my fault or it is not included as nulled or have to do something else to get it working ?

Thank you

Playing now with the Editor ..
seems that cant download templates it says download failed ..
elements are working Ok but a bit complicated to send on a target ..I mean seems difficult to place an element exactly where you want to show it and Style options are very poor
Still learn about but onestly i prefer work with Elementor ...anyway I'll keep it installed and activated just to my practice ..
thank you again !

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.4.5 Full Nulled

Download BeTheme v21.4.5 Nulled - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Free
Version 21.4.5 – November 11, 2019

• Added: Chart item & shortcode - Color attribute for each of charts
  • Added: Breadcrumbs - Portfolio - Single - Category parents in the path
  • Pre-built website: Call Center 2, Party 2

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css
  • functions/admin/tgm/class-mfn-tgmpa.php
  • functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-fields.php...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lasertherapie
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock