• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme

Betheme | Responsive Multipurpose WordPress & WooCommerce Theme v27.3.9

No permission to download
@Babak

I personally take your "like" as approval, a validation and green light to download what others share here, since we found no "like" under @morimori post for 21.4.5 and he has no high ranking badge like @CyberDeviL has, I'm wondering what do you advise, is it a clean code or we all should wait for new version comes from you?

Right now we can't "edit" page and post with Muffin Builder and hoping this new version resolve the issue or maybe you know a method to get around it.

Thanks for your hard working

@Babak

I personally take your "like" as approval, a validation and green light to download what others share here, since we found no "like" under @morimori post for 21.4.5 and he has no high ranking badge like @CyberDeviL has, I'm wondering what do you advise, is it a clean code or we all should wait for new version comes from you?

Right now we can't "edit" page and post with Muffin Builder and hoping this new version resolve the issue or maybe you know a method to get around it.

Thanks for your hard working

Currently all pages are editable, what kind of issue you are facing ?

Reactions: Babak
Currently all pages are editable, what kind of issue you are facing ?

Thanks for your prompt response. There is a situation when we want to "edit" 24350 or even move a block on a page/post, we see no functionality, it wouldn't be any new page pop-up and letting us to edit text or we can't even move things around.

This issue occurred after one of our websites have been updated to new WordPress version! on top of this, Betheme 21.4.5 is not nulled ( 24349 )

Let me answer to my own question for anyone who may face similar issue:

We noticed each time we want to edit an element/block, JavaScrip.void(0) is being called, and always returns "null". After some investigation we found, in somehow Yoast changed JavaScrip behavior! Sure enough, once we updated it to latest version, the issue has been resolved.

The odd thing was, we only had this issue on one of many websites we have, so there is nothing wrong neither with Betheme nor new WordPress update.

@CyberDeviL could you please provide us the null version?

I was going to check @morimori "nulled" version and found the following which is against term and rules. I remember once you mentioned the fact to him that Babiato is not the place to "promote your blog/website/forum either by directly or indirectly. " God knows what else he added to the theme to promote his blog.

@CyberDeviL could you please provide us the null version?

I was going to check @morimori "nulled" version and found the following which is against term and rules. I remember once you mentioned the fact to him that Babiato is not the place to "promote your blog/website/forum either by directly or indirectly. " God knows what else he added to the theme to promote his blog.

Is the screenshot from your WordPress dashboard ?
If yes, post the full screenshot , then I will do what I retain .

betheme 21.4.6 nulled (demo & plugin & slider )
download page ( with direct link )
----------
If anyone wants to download with a direct link, go to the link above.
----------
mega.nz

Last edited:
Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.4.6 Nulled

Download BeTheme v21.4.6 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.4.6 – November 18, 2019

• Fixed: Firefox - Browser default style for images with empty src attibute
  • Pre-built website: Horse 2, 3D Print
  • changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css
  • functions/importer/css/style.css
  • functions/importer/images/demos.jpg
  • functions/importer/demos.php
  • muffin-options/css/options.css

Read the rest of this update entry...

Babak updated BeTheme - Responsive MultiPurpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

BeTheme v21.4.7 Nulled

Download BeTheme v21.4.7 - Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 21.4.7 – November 25, 2019

• Added: Social Icons - Snapchat
  • Fixed: Hreflang Tag in Header - Blog & Portfolio - Category page link
  • Pre-built website: Kindergarten 3, Repair 3

• changelog.html
  • functions.php
  • style.css
  • css/base.css
  • fonts
  • functions/importer/css/style.css
  • functions/importer/images/demos.jpg
  • functions/importer/demos.php...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: SENNA_BR
hi @Babak can you please add all the demos, as some demos (which are listed at the top row) are not available and gives following error -
"Sorry, there has been an error.
The file does not exist, please try again."
Thanks a lot for wonderful share though.

thanks for share this theme...
please tech me how install this theme..
i go install be_theme (7 MB)
then beheme child (300 KB)
last step i installed betheme nulled (250 MB) and get eror massage...
betheme nulled (what is this ? demo ? plugin ?) sorry im new for this problem..

Couldn't understand you whole properly, can you explain a bit more ?

when i installed this theme.
this theme need register for instal and active more pulgin..
wrong install theme ? i installed betheme size 7 mb not betheme_nulled size 200mb.
sorry i cant speak good english

Do this
Install be_theme nulled (250mb)
then install betheme child (300kb)
then install all the plugins needed, then check if it is registered or not. It should work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock