• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Between 0mmo.net and blackhatprotools.info which site has a better VIP

edukaris

Babiato Lover
Apr 24, 2020
Hello Members,

I am trying to get some softwares and tools for online marketing. Most of them seem to be on blackhatsem.com, 0mmo.net and blackhatprotools.info

I am not sure if the tools on all the three sites are working, also how good is one site compare to the other.
The tools may be outdated, and most not working or having a lot of errors.

I am looking for a person who might have knowledge of either of the sites and if most of the tools are actually working.

I will appreciate any feedback given.

@Danz @Babak @NullMaster i will appreciate if you can give any advice you have on this please. Thank you.

Hello Members,

I am trying to get some softwares and tools for online marketing. Most of them seem to be on blackhatsem.com, 0mmo.net and blackhatprotools.info

I am not sure if the tools on all the three sites are working, also how good is one site compare to the other.
The tools may be outdated, and most not working or having a lot of errors.

I am looking for a person who might have knowledge of either of the sites and if most of the tools are actually working.

I will appreciate any feedback given.

@Danz @Babak @NullMaster i will appreciate if you can give any advice you have on this please. Thank you.
i never check or buy it before but if u want which is better
check 1 item u want in these sites and check versions :D
and choose that site have latest update

Thank your very much @Babak for your timely and kind response.

Anyone else with info about this kindly share.

Thank you all.

I would leave those two sites that you mentioned alone they are known for not cracking their own software and leeching off of other forums they also post wrong versions of the software and have older versions. Two that I can recommend that crack there own tools are blackhatsem.com and imseolab.net

@3Lions I really can't thank you enough, If you ever need the any help, you know where I am.

@3Lions I really can't thank you enough, If you ever need the any help, you know where I am.
That's no problem :) I think if you do a google search there is a discussion on blackhatworld about those two being a scam. I'm a member of one of the ones I mentioned but I know that the other also crack their own releases, so I would take a look at the two. If you go with one of them you will have working, updated seo tools.

Again THANK YOU. I am currently looking at them and realizing that I have wasted so much money buying a lot of softwares some which are not even working. I am just biting my tongue really hard wishing i had seen all this. Recently i bought two softwares from whitehatbox which are not working and are worth more than the VIP amounts of both sites combined. I feel like crying.

Again THANK YOU. I am currently looking at them and realizing that I have wasted so much money buying a lot of softwares some which are not even working. I am just biting my tongue really hard wishing i had seen all this. Recently i bought two softwares from whitehatbox which are not working and are worth more than the VIP amounts of both sites combined. I feel like crying.
I feel for you, they have the whitehatbox softwares although I think they're getting harder to crack so I don't expect to see them updated as much but ive heard some bad things about there software, spinnerchief was always good mind. The reason I use them is for things like this, if I find the software works well I might purchase a ligit version and then support the developer.

Supporting the developer was my idea as well, but i really got disappointed that i would actually purchase two softwares from them that are not working. Very disappointed and up to now they haven't refunded a penny.

Paypal , i have opened a case for refund but even on PayPal they did not respond so i escalated the case to paypal.

If you paid with paypal you should be able to get your money back. If you can, take a screen shot of any messages that you have sent where your stating the software is not working.

Reactions: edukaris
I have already taken the message and sent to paypal, awaiting feedback.

If you paid with paypal you should be able to get your money back. If you can, take a screen shot of any messages that you have sent where your stating the software is not working.
Hello my brother, as discussed with you earlier, i went ahead and joined blackahatsem but there is something that is on Ommo and i need and its not on BlackhatSEM, i was wondering if you can help.

I would leave those two sites that you mentioned alone they are known for not cracking their own software and leeching off of other forums they also post wrong versions of the software and have older versions. Two that I can recommend that crack there own tools are blackhatsem.com and imseolab.net
Hello, how do I pay for blackhatsem other than paypal? imseolab have gone offline.

Anyone else using blackhatsem? Is there any other site like blackhatsem ?

Hello my brother, as discussed with you earlier, i went ahead and joined blackahatsem but there is something that is on Ommo and i need and its not on BlackhatSEM, i was wondering if you can help.

i see at here many tools lastest update forum : seotuts.net , you can try it!

All these sites are creating multiple sites recycling the same garbage again and again from 2015. Most of the software has gone SaaS (software as a service). Meaning they have gone from desktop to web-based software. The ones that are still desktop are patching all loopholes and requiring talking to their servers to work. So these providers are running out of luck and can't null the software.
To be honest with you it's easy to open a new website and try to sell the same old garbage and scam you then to null the software. Another common pattern is they force you to use a loader so that software stops working as soon as you stop paying them, most of the software don't work anyway. So don't get fooled by loader, its not there to help you but to scam you. It doesnt makes the software to work , its there to there to monitor your subscriptions.
Do the math guys. Stay Away and save your hard-earned money!!

Last edited:
Reactions: lucy1911
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock