• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel v9.2.5

No permission to download
go here: bimber/includes/theme.php
find this code on line 1537:
PHP:
function bimber_is_theme_registered() {
    $is_registered = get_transient( 'bimber_theme_registered' );

// Verified, access granted.
    if ( $is_registered ) {
        return true;
    }
after this code add this code:
PHP:
return true;
Refresh Page and ready to go :)
Proof:
Bimber Nulled Proof.jpg

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı 2.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı 2.PNG
    38.1 KB · Views: 39
Hello, i've installed bimber v6.3 but when i want to import demo it doesn't import nothing it keeps loading on 1%, even if i have fast internet !
i attached a screenshot
I imported the files here manually and ran the theme import again. I fixed it. let those who have problems apply this method

Attachments

• 00000.PNG
    00000.PNG
    16.2 KB · Views: 27
Reactions: TassieNZ
I am using this theme and sincerely I don't know what is wrong with making the Featured entries work. I am a wordpress 10/10 expert but my coding knowledge is 50%. According to the documentation

4. Featured entries

This is a section for homepage featured posts. To define posts criteria and the section look, please go to the WP admin panel › Appearance › Customize › Home › Featured Entries.

1593244701189.png

I have read the documentation and even applied it but my site keeps showing up like this. The picture below is my site and the place marked is where the featured post above will show. I have tried the configuration in the document by choosing a particular category I want to display, yet it is not working. I feel this is a bug from the nulled version. I have been on this for 24hrs. Does anyone knows how I can get the feature post to show.

1593245462870.png

Below is what I have done so far

1593246926740.png

1593247013003.png
1593247088495.png

Please does anyone know how I can fix this and make featured entries to display as it's suppose to be in demo? I need help please

I have seen the fix. What I needed to do was to simply go into appearance >> customize >>> Homepage Settings >>> ensure you check the latest post. :cool::);):love:

Reactions: Graphicriven
Let those who have problems importing import your offline demo content from the "one click demo import" plugin by choosing them from the theme files.

Reactions: kerafb
I get this error, although the site is running well.

Your theme (Bimber) contains outdated copies of some WooCommerce template files. These files may need updating to ensure they are compatible with the current version of WooCommerce. Suggestions to fix this:

Update your theme to the latest version. If no update is available contact your theme author asking about compatibility with the current WooCommerce version.
If you copied over a template file to change something, then you will need to copy the new version of the template and apply your changes again.

ERROR CODE
bimber/woocommerce/single-product-reviews.php version 3.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 4.3.0

Anyone is having issues with Adace plugin included here to detect adblocker? I think that after 8.3.1 update is not working properly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryoken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock