• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel

Bimber - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme By BringThePixel v9.2.5

No permission to download
Thanks for posting the update, man. Apprecite it. If I believe all the reviews about Bimber then is the best viral Wordpress theme in existence. Can't wait to install it and give it a whirl. Love you, man. My sister does too but you don't want to meet her. Believe me.

Babak updated Bimber - Viral Magazines WordPress Themes with a new update entry:

Bimber Theme v8.5.1 Nulled

Download Bimber v8.5.1 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v8.5.1 – minor update – 8 October 2020

# Improved - WP Bakery Page Builder plugin latest version

# Fixed - Masonry template: rendering glitches on Safari
# Fixed - Search field: unified design of the cancel button
# Fixed - AdAce plugin: not published ads still displayed
# Fixed - AdAce plugin: missing translations
# Fixed - Snax plugin: Browse button inactive for hidden forms
# Fixed - Snax plugin: Collection...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338 and kiLLa
Guys is this true? I got a backdoor warning for using this Bimber theme
What should i do now?

Domain Malware.png

@TassieNZ install theme and import demo for this error message.
"A critical error has occurred on your website. Please check your site administrator email inbox for instructions. Learn more about debugging WordPress. " dsfdsf.PNG

Hi could a moderator confirm this latest Bimber theme release is safe to install please, thanks :)

Guys is this true? I got a backdoor warning for using this Bimber theme
What should i do now?

Domain Malware.png

Which version did you install? Are you sure the "backdoor" is in the theme and not from other plugins you installed from different sites :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Which version did you install? Are you sure the "backdoor" is in the theme and not from other plugins you installed from different sites :unsure:
Yes I'm sure because you can check in that pic they have mentioned "/public_html/index.php" It's actually showing the theme. And other plugins which it's showing as a backdoor also downloaded from Babiato. The thing is I only use Babiato files for my websites. I don't go for other sites, even though i always scan the files in VirusTotal. It's not detecting these backdoors. I got these warnings from Godaddy security checkup. So please check the code manually if you can.

Babak updated Bimber - Best Viral Magazine WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Bimber Theme v8.6 Nulled

Download Bimber v8.6 - Viral Magazine WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v8.6 – major update – 19 November 2020 - Thanks To @TassieNZ

# NEW - WordPress 5.6 compatibility
# NEW - WooCommerce 4.7 compatibility
# NEW - PHP 7.4 compatibility
# NEW - Facebook and Instagram embeds support
# NEW - Snax plugin: option to define the number of quiz questions per page
# NEW - Snax plugin: preloading iconfonts for better speed
# NEW - G1 Socials plugin: preloading iconfonts for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock