BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready)

BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) v5.2.0 Nulled

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

oldnixk

Trusted Uploader
Banned User
Sep 21, 2019
India
oldnick.work
oldnixk updated BioLinks - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener (SAAS Ready) with a new update entry:

Update 5.1.0 – 19 October, 2020 (EXTEND VERSION - NULLED )

Nulled by @oldnixk and Thank you for Providing the latest update - @fegames

19 October 2020- Implemented the Leap Link feature for biolink pages, that can be toggled per plan.

- Implemented the ability to add image blocks on biolink pages.
- Implemented the ability for the admin to disable the main domain to be used as a domain for shortening or biolink pages.
- Fully removed and replaced the previous date picker with a better one.
- Fully replaced...
Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: amit338 and jorge

tyronx75

Sep 21, 2019
Hi , all... greeting..

does anyone here had experience when u update from 5.0.0 to 5.10 there is a bug which is only admin can click Create Link button...

For normal user when click the Create Link button, its not working.. seem like java or script error.. hope someone had solved this bug..

thank you..

startop

Feb 18, 2019
Hi , all... greeting..

does anyone here had experience when u update from 5.0.0 to 5.10 there is a bug which is only admin can click Create Link button...

For normal user when click the Create Link button, its not working.. seem like java or script error.. hope someone had solved this bug..

thank you..
i confirm this
the same problem here

tyronx75

Sep 21, 2019
i had solved the problem , just replace in app/controllers/LinkAjax.php to version 5.0, the 5.1.0 had this issues. When u overide to version 5.0 then its working perfectly.

Reactions: startop

startop

Feb 18, 2019
i had solved the problem , just replace in app/controllers/LinkAjax.php to version 5.0, the 5.1.0 had this issues. When u overide to version 5.0 then its working perfectly.
Thank you, working perfectly

kob_7

Jul 12, 2020
please help me. when I install this it's asking me a license. I can't pass this step. please help

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wishwamalith