• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools

66biolinks - Bio Links, URL Shortener, QR Codes & Web Tools v46.0.0 Regular Nulled

No permission to download

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
djpabloh submitted a new resource:

BioLinks – Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener [Sass Extended Version] - Instagram & TikTok Bio Links & URL Shortener SASS

Biolinks is a problem solver for Instagram and TikTok linking problem and a URL Shortener at the same time! Have you ever wanted to manage multiple links through your instagram account and you found out you can only put one unique link in your bio? If so, then this is the solution for you and your users. Create a great website where you register and add as many links as you want and only paste your custom profile’s url in your instagram’s bio and never change it again.

[IMG...

Read more about this resource...

After installation, there is no authorization incorrect username or password
admin
babia.to
Please tell me what the problem is. Replacing the hash in the db does not give a result

Attachments

• Аннотация 2020-05-06 042012.png
    Аннотация 2020-05-06 042012.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 274
Last edited:
Hello everyone,
@Babak or @freenulled could you help me in adding customize domain please?
After the installation it seems like I have always the free package of the script.

thank you!

Reactions: kob_7
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock