• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Black Friday Deal: Get Licenced Elementor Pro + 12 Premium Elementor Addons For $50

Medw1311

Purple People Eater
Staff member
Administrator
Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 24, 2019
MAKE SURE TO READ THE WHOLE POST CAREFULLY :)

Hi Babiato Members,

It's coming up to Black Friday so I thought I'd offer you a limited time very special offer :D

For just $50 you can get Elementor Pro and all the Elementor Addons I offer for an amazing price of just $50!!!

You can see my normal sales thread here...

This offer is only available until November 30th 2020!

The included Elementor Addons are...

• Anywhere Elementor Pro
  • Briefcase Elementor Widgets
  • Element Pack Pro
  • Elementor Extras
  • ElementsKit
  • Essential Addons For Elementor
  • HappyAddons Pro
  • Next Addons Pro
  • Piotnet Addons For Elementor (PAFE)
  • Powerpack For Elementor
  • Premium Addons For Elementor Pro
  • WidgetKit Pro
As per my main thread you are not getting the licence key itself but rather I install and activate the licences on your website for you.

All licences are activated using my genuine 1000/unlimited sites licences that I have purchased directly from the developer but note your purchase is for 1 site only.

Most licences are what the developers call "lifetime" (but we know that only means lifetime of their product) and some others are Yearly licences (such as Elementor Pro) but these get renewed yearly by me since I use them in my main business. But even so you are only paying once for this and not yearly :)

As previously stated all plugins will come with a genuine purchased licence and they will be fully updateable from your sites WordPress dashboard.

To get everything installed and setup I will need admin access to your site for one time only (you can change your password and then change it back again after I have finished setting everything up for you).

Payment will be via PayPal only.

Everything will be installed within 24 hours of you making payment.

NOTES:

You will likely need to make some changes to your php.ini file for all these plugins to work together namely setting...

• PHP Memory to 512M but preferably 1024M
  • Max Input Vars to at least 6000
  • Max Upload Size to at least 5MB
If you'd like to split the addons between several sites this is possible but at a supplement of $5 per site but you would get an Elementor Pro licence activation included on each site.

As an even more special offer you can buy 5 of this package for $175 and you don't have to use them all at once and can bank them for future use :D

You will not have access to the plugin vendors support channels directly but you can contact me via email with any support issues.

Strictly NO refunds will be available once I have installed the plugins on your server unless you can show that I have not provided you with a genuine purchased licence(s).

Please ask questions in this thread and PM me to order.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock