• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System

Bookly PRO - Best Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System v7.7

No permission to download
Yes now I saw what you mean, when you delete Bookly you will be asked if you want to delete all data, and the only way is to click OK or keep the old version. We have to think a little about whether it can get around it ..

To keep records and settings etc - replace the plugin in WP-Content / Plugins with the new version

Falconizer updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Download Bookly Pro v2.4 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System untouched Free v2.3

***Incl. Bookly v17.9***

• Added support for Bookly 17.9
  • Added ability to edit description for different payment methods in the Appearance
  • Fixed an issue when combined notification was not available when editing appointment from admin area
  • Fixed an issue with the duplication of info about past appointments on the Appointments list page

• Migrated from Bootstrap v.3 to Bootstrap v.4
  • Added support for Flatsome theme
  • Changed the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank for sharing, but two addons are very necessary to use this plugin, one is google calender and second is Customer information and both are not here to download :(

Falconizer updated Bookly PRO - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System with a new update entry:

Download Bookly Pro v2.5 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Free v2.5_null

• Added support for Bookly 18.0
  • Added support for Zoom integration
  • Added ability to use the {online_meeting_url} code in Appearance > Done step

Please note that Bookly core (free) plugin should be updated together with Bookly Pro (Add-on) and other Bookly items.

• Added support for special characters when registering in Bookly SMS Service
  • Added scrolling in the Services dropdown in the New coupon window (if Coupons (Add-on) is active)...

Well i installed the bookly pro v2.5( installed both plugins in the folder ) ,but in addons tab ,everything is blank ,its only showing me sort by best sellers drop down tab with no addons ,everything is missing ,am i missing the bookly other addons here,am i the only one to face this problem

Well i installed the bookly pro v2.5( installed both plugins in the folder ) ,but in addons tab ,everything is blank ,its only showing me sort by best sellers drop down tab with no addons ,everything is missing ,am i missing the bookly other addons here,am i the only one to face this problem
Well, it looks like its only you with those problems.
I just tried it and it works fine here

Download Bookly Pro v2.6 - Appointment Booking and Scheduling Software System Free v2.6_null

• Added support for Bookly 18.3
  • Fixed error display for Zoom meetings (Zoom: Invalid JSON)
  • Fixed an issue when Revenue column was missing during export to CSV

Please note that Bookly core (free) plugin should be updated together with Bookly Pro (Add-on) and other Bookly items.

• Fixed security issues
    • Fixed compatibility issue with Jacqueline WordPress theme

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock