• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bookshelf for Real3D Flipbook Addon

Bookshelf for Real3D Flipbook Addon v.1.3.1

No permission to download

jonski08

Jun 21, 2022
bago submitted a new resource:

Bookshelf for Real3D Flipbook Addon - Bookshelf for Real3D Flipbook Addon

687474703a2f2f6372656174697665696e7465726163746976656d656469612e636f6d2f707265766965772f696d672f312f30312e6a7067

Please note that this is an addon plugin for Real3D Flipbook for WordPress It requires Real3D Flipbook for WordPress installed in order to work.

Bookshelf enables you to create shelves for Real3D Flipbooks and add shelves to your posts or pages

Bookshelf appearance is customizable through...

Read more about this resource...

Hi, after create new bookshelf, when try to add flipbook into shelf, unable to load any created flipbook. It show no book when load. Please advice, thank you.

Hi, after create new bookshelf, when try to add flipbook into shelf, unable to load any created flipbook. It show no book when load. Please advice, thank you.
Hi, I've checked. I can add flipbook to new shelf. See this: https://screencast.com/t/xAQuGZyD
And also i can display it on frontend with shortcode: https://www.screencast.com/t/aCOMzxZW9P2

Create a new shelf, and click to "add flipbooks to shelf" button. And now, you supposed to see a popup for the flipbook selection. If you don't see, might be a conflict between flipbook plugin and shelf plugin. Here is the my versions, and they all working fine;
Real 3D Flipbook: 3.9
Book Shelf: 1.0.4

Hope this helps, have a nice day.

Reactions: Babak
Hey @markz @bago

Hey I tried all 3 versions did not fixed for me any of you guys has the fix?

Real 3D Flipbook: 3.17 & 3.18 3.9 did not fix with any
Book Shelf: 1.0.4

Bookshelf for Real3D Flipbook Addon - 1.3

Attachments

• bookshelf-for-real3d-flipbook-addon_1.3.zip
    183 KB · Views: 6
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock