• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bootstrap bundle JS does not found after auto WP upgrading!

guguk

Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jul 19, 2019
Ottoman Empire
Hello guys,
As you know that wordpress released a new version which is 6.4 (and after than released new patch) and some of my client's websites upgraded automatically because I did not disabled. But I realized that some of actions does not work for example dropdowns, tabs modal etc. I was develop new thing on these websites and I thoguht that was a JS conflict and when I check the "console" and I just realized that bootstrap.bundle.min.js does not loads I dont know why but there have a typo (my guess).

Ekran görüntüsü 2023-11-09 125946.png

So, I just downgrade to 6.3.2 again and the problem did not occured.

But I want to upgrade newest version of wordpress core but I think there have a conflict with "async" process of js?
I'm using Livecanvas plugin and Picostrap5 theme.

Could anyone help me please?
Thanks

Can u open network inspector and copy paste the actual request, cause from above it would seem u got malformed url there, i cant recall how WP uses async in its urls but for sure the above is borked, async is an integral part of JS and im at least not aware of changes, though wordpress may have opted to move away from it and go xhttp or w/e the case is .. have u even googled the problem i suspect ui not only onewith this issue

paste if u able the actual request (fetch/js/json) of above and i can perhaps advise spolution (find it in network tab of chrome inspector and right click copy tot->fetch js or even save as HAR bottom option and share that here, either worksuming u have ruled out persmissions , caching and file existing / hasno errors (can open it in something likew VSCODE to check for any errors, u should even be abel to inspect/open it in chrome itself and it too would indicate any errors, If its an ajax request, said errors may be in ure WP or php error/debug log outputs...mmake sure debugging and error logging are enabled respectivelty.

Ok i just noticed the 404 on ur long ass screenshot :D So this either supports either of my suspicions that either file missing, or its malformeed url, like some string inside the quote delimiter when it should be outside vice versa, just delet etyhat async for now and check in what file that is, is it a theme, plugion, or WP core, iff its core then go to github, and check same file in past few versions, and should provide some clue as to what happened or what tyours should be

Another hacky trick u should at least try is to edit the that same file reference in wp or php whers its listed/included or loadd, just add a questionmark followed bvy random digits no longer than a time stamp but at leasst 6 digits useful for when cache gets constipated but until u fix error, u should completely disable all server side caching or proxy as it may continue loaded the buggy file even after fixing it

Ok i just noticed the 404 on ur long ass screenshot :D So this either supports either of my suspicions that either file missing, or its malformeed url, like some string inside the quote delimiter when it should be outside vice versa, just delet etyhat async for now and check in what file that is, is it a theme, plugion, or WP core, iff its core then go to github, and check same file in past few versions, and should provide some clue as to what happened or what tyours should be

Another hacky trick u should at least try is to edit the that same file reference in wp or php whers its listed/included or loadd, just add a questionmark followed bvy random digits no longer than a time stamp but at leasst 6 digits useful for when cache gets constipated but until u fix error, u should completely disable all server side caching or proxy as it may continue loaded the buggy file even after fixing it
Thank you for trying to help. Yes I can see that the problem is "typo" for async the js file and I could fix within load that file in header within functions.php but I would like to fix permanently because I suspect conflict between livecanvas plugin with wordpress new version. Because in version 6.4 wordpress declared that changes in the script loading leveraging defer & async attributes in “frontend scripts in core as well as the bundled themes” for improving the speed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock