• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
I'll upload some time next week.
or this weekend, if possible.
Please be patient with me.

I've barely touched the admin panel I plan to upload, so there are a few things that don't work.
App is almost done.

Last edited:
I found the way Zer0 is hacking the panels
if anyone can send me links I can get sources and databases and post here

uGYBr.png

Good, that you found a way but looks like I did it a different way. Did you get a shell via file upload ?

Bro i have my own agency where we provide outsourcing services. I am personally taking interest in this app. But still I'll try to show a demo in 3-4 days 🙃
Mr @sunmughan
When do we expect your app to be released?
Waiting for your release.

If your app is good, I'm considering switching to it.
Thank you in advance.

Reactions: Abhimitra
I'll upload some time next week.
or this weekend, if possible.
Please be patient with me.

I've barely touched the admin panel I plan to upload, so there are a few things that don't work.
App is almost done.

Sir can u post it without working admin because admin panel is not necessary for anything

Thanks in advance

What do you mean by hack ? I can provide you admin login if required. But if you need files, I'll need to zip it first.
please zip then, I got firetoks but my way isnt working on bubbletok's demo
think they are detecting the shell

• Love
Reactions: Rene925
please zip then, I got firetoks but my way isnt working on bubbletok's demo
think they are detecting the shell

Yes, they do have mod security on. So, your regular shells aren't going to work. And regarding the zip, I see, it's already been shared. In case you still need it, I'll zip.

Also, talking about the so called real developer, they're selling it for $1200 now (with installation). I saw a screen shot on a forum from skype where he asked for roughly $1150ish.

But, if someone reads it out and still consider buying it. Then, you're fooling yourself.

Also, talking about the so called real developer, they're selling it for $1200 now (with installation). I saw a screen shot on a forum from skype where he asked for roughly $1150ish.
What developer are you talking about? The bubbletok original developer??

Last edited:
Sir can u post it without working admin because admin panel is not necessary for anything

Thanks in advance
You may not need admin, but my admin has made a few changes.
For example, changing the uploading file name.

In the original admin, a file name to upload only has a random number from 0 to 9999 first.
I'm not sure, if the same number is assigned to the same file name, it may be overwritten.

Thankfully, Mr @suniluppar24 upload great admin panel.
I make a few changes to this admin panel and upload.

If you don't need modified admin panel, I'll upload only app source code.

Last edited:
Yes, they do have mod security on. So, your regular shells aren't going to work. And regarding the zip, I see, it's already been shared. In case you still need it, I'll zip.
I have bubbletok demo's login
I just cant shell to get database and admin panel source code
want to try it?

[QUOTE = "LeLouched, publicación: 223429, miembro: 73488"]
La aplicación se bloquea después de la carga, ¡pero ya casi está allí!
WVbSe.png

¡Casi todo funciona!
[/ CITAR]

Very well, if you share it or share it in exchange for a small donation for the effort, send me a message.

No offence but actually I was meaning that is totally rude to fill 2 pages of posts in other language than English. In the end it's a public forum and English it's requested.
Well, now you have become mod and are able to do something about it...

paid $250 for the app to be fixed
I want to make some back but dont know if I will sell
@admin what do you think?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock