BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
  • Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

Abhimitra

Jul 13, 2020
https://streamable.com/99vss4

- I didn't pass the video thumbnail in this demo, which I will fix (need to check)by,
# import android.graphics.Bitmap;
# import android.media.ThumbnailUtils;

- Camera rotation will be fixed. The logic is just near the 'flash' logic in the codebase. You need to play with 'True/False' flags and one more file (root of this camera rotation logic).

- I have recorded this demo from my system using 'AndroidTool' connected to android device. So You will not able to hear the music after sound selection. Also the 'sound' duration is longer, so while recording I paused after some second. But you can record above the 15/30 sec limit if you will configure the PHP limit and android app's file record size logic.

- Screen recorder is not working on my real android device for capturing. Tried all popular apps for that.

- Now, in this demo the recorded video with sound is tagged with '#record2' - 3rd video.
- Redirection pending ( as I am not interested in directly went to 'user' section after recording).

- I am running all this on a low hardware (2GB RAM, Adb command on shell ,my old android phone. Too slow. Tested on both Local AMPPS (no ffmpeg) and AWS. But I am happy with the local testing.

_ Atlast , let me clean this video part a bit and then I will upload my dirty code over here. May be helpful for someone doing stuffs/learning. I am suggesting to wait for those 1-3 guys release because they already did the complete application.

Reactions: codd3ex

entertainment12121

Jul 13, 2020
issue with that is someone can just post aka leak
I dont know yet I may jut share
In that case you can provide it to trusted people who are actively looking for the code via DMs only.

And even if it leaks, I think there are people who still buy it from codecanyon. I mean TicTic has been leaked long before but still manages to get around 100 sales per week or so.

Also can u pls tell us the approx date when can we expect the code..???

Thanks and Regards

wh1t35n0w

Jul 31, 2020
you mean buy bubbles right?
yes

btw cant upload demo apk?
i dont mean to upload debug apk, its signed demo apk
cant wait...
google play takes longer than usual
your already published app to play store, thats mean your app is already production level
dont make any difference between share play store link and demo apk here
if you dont wanna publish demo apk, PM me

if i can confirm that everything works, i buy today

wh1t35n0w

Jul 31, 2020
Android source code i m having is still buggy
@ueno will be sharing the Android source code I guess Lets just wait
Will @ueno really upload??
expect @ueno to share
@sunmughan said he would upload, but he didnt upload anything
some members ask him, doesnt even reply
i dont know why he said that even though he didnt intend to share