• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
hey i have downloaded the file but there is not any sql file or admin panel.. can you please send me both of them ,,,
i have tired to run the admin panel but getting 404 error... please help me
thanks

Last edited:
hey i have downloaded the file but there is not any sql file or admin panel.. can you please send me both of them ,,,
i have tired to run the admin panel but getting 404 error... please help me
Here, 👇👇👇 some error solution is also mentioned try it.
Firetok Admin Panel and sql
If anyone faces SQL import error just remove line 1 and "/*!40101 SET @OLD_CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT=@@CHARACTER_SET_CLIENT */*" from sql file
then import it.
I remember another use sharing some files but can't find it. So try it, mostly it'll work well, if it doesn't doesn't look deeper in this thread.

FINALLY RETRY TECH SOLD THIS CODE I DIDNT BUYED BECUAUSE ITS STILL OVER MY BUDGET
I AM NOT PROMOTING ANYONE IF FORUM WANT TO REMOVE YOU CAN REMOVE SIR
Dude, stop. The forum will remove this comment and you already have a warning issued as you tried to sell.

Screenshot (371).png

YOU ARE RETRY TECH and you said that yourself and now you're a different person?? Good joke you have here, not trying to promote? Be real and sell us honestly.

Here is the android source of BubbleTok App thats was published on PlayStore...

but when i tried to build the app i get following errors:--
  • Build failed
  • :app:mergeDebugResources
  • 6 exceptions were raised by workers: A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
  • C:/Users/Hp/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/1eb5a23da8ff1a41811d3efbdf6baf06/appcompat-1.1.0/res/values/values.xml
  • Android resource compilation failed
  • C:/Users/Hp/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/1b4af3bac897aefc292ff7867e894366/material-1.1.0/res/values/values.xml
  • For input string: "1,365.3333"
please help me to rectify this... or if u have the working source code than please share with me.. it will be really helpful...
[email protected]

thanks...

Its a decomplied code it won't work it has obfuscated java bytecode

Here is the android source of BubbleTok App thats was published on PlayStore...

but when i tried to build the app i get following errors:--
  • Build failed
  • :app:mergeDebugResources
  • 6 exceptions were raised by workers: A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
  • C:/Users/Hp/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/1eb5a23da8ff1a41811d3efbdf6baf06/appcompat-1.1.0/res/values/values.xml
  • C:/Users/Hp/.gradle/caches/transforms-2/files-2.1/1b4af3bac897aefc292ff7867e894366/material-1.1.0/res/values/values.xml
  • For input string: "1,365.3333"
please help me to rectify this... or if u have the working source code than please share with me.. it will be really helpful...
[email protected]

thanks...

send me yours then as his does not have what he wants fixed
he just used your screen shot, this is his header
as you can see no verification or hashtag tabs etc
eJN.png

QdY.png

^ his header

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock