• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
that already been posted, the database is what makes everything work

@LeLouched Do you have the updated *.sql file ? Can you fix your download link or upload it here ?

- Actually while importing this sql file (By you & @suniluppar24) -> error appears in 'post' table.
Fixed by :
ALTER TABLE `post` CHANGE `created_date` `created_date` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;
- Next while running the app -> sign-in details entered -> record inserted in 'users' table successfully but
APP crashes like initially you faced as per your attached screen.
- Error :
2020-07-15 06:59:12.105 752-752/com.retrytech.vilo E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.retrytech.vilo, PID: 752
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean
java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at com.retrytech.vilo.model.user.User$Data.isVerified(User.java:186)
- The 'users' table is having 'Null' in few columns and 'isVerified' is one of them.
Tried manually to set it's value to Boolean, but no success.

@LeLouched Do you have the updated *.sql file ? Can you fix your download link or upload it here ?

- Actually while importing this sql file (By you & @suniluppar24) -> error appears in 'post' table.
Fixed by :
ALTER TABLE `post` CHANGE `created_date` `created_date` TIMESTAMP NOT NULL DEFAULT
CURRENT_TIMESTAMP;
- Next while running the app -> sign-in details entered -> record inserted in 'users' table successfully but
APP crashes like initially you faced as per your attached screen.
- Error :
2020-07-15 06:59:12.105 752-752/com.retrytech.vilo E/AndroidRuntime: FATAL EXCEPTION: main
Process: com.retrytech.vilo, PID: 752
java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean
java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
at com.retrytech.vilo.model.user.User$Data.isVerified(User.java:186)
- The 'users' table is having 'Null' in few columns and 'isVerified' is one of them.
Tried manually to set it's value to Boolean, but no success.

I just tried my admin using his database and I too cant login
but on my old database you can login you just cant upload video

[edit]

I have fixed this error uploading source soon

Last edited:
Reactions: Abhimitra
I don't know why people are SO INTERESTED in a broken a## app lol

Reactions: Weev
Everyone of those shouting SQL SQL has gone crazy. Even if you FIX YOUR DATABASE, this won't work. The code on the app side, doesn't has any upload code. All it has is a toast which says "Error uploading. Video must be more than 15 secs"

I don't get it how people expect it to run without the upload code :rolleyes:

Everyone of those shouting SQL SQL has gone crazy. Even if you FIX YOUR DATABASE, this won't work. The code on the app side, doesn't has any upload code. All it has is a toast which says "Error uploading. Video must be more than 15 secs"

I don't get it how people expect it to run without the upload code :rolleyes:

When you are going to upload a working version bro?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock