• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
App crashes after upload but its almost there!
WVbSe.png

Almost everything works!
Good job!
Can you record video and upload here?

If you have basic knowledge, you can easily display it by directly entering it in SQL.

Recently, In Babiato, fraud is rampant, especially with this product.
Nobody buys it without proof.

Last edited:
I can upload a nearly complete app source code this weekend for completely FREE.

There are some missing tables in SQL in Firetok.
It may not be intentionally included.
Because, I tried Firetok demo apk, Setting Screen does not include Wallet and Verification Request.

I can upload a nearly complete app source code this weekend for completely FREE.

There are some missing tables in SQL in Firetok.
It may not be intentionally included.
Because, I tried Firetok demo apk, Setting Screen does not include Wallet and Verification Request.

Hi Sir,

Thanks for this announcement. I request you to please include the instructions also so that people like me who don't have any background can also implement it. Currently I'm using Tiktik code for my app. Want to upgrade to this new code.

Thanks and Regards

Hi Sir,

Thanks for this announcement. I request you to please include the instructions also so that people like me who don't have any background can also implement it. Currently I'm using Tiktik code for my app. Want to upgrade to this new code.

Thanks and Regards
Download original file from this thread.
Read documentation.
It tells you everything.

Even if you use the app source code I'm uploading, I'm only changing the code a bit.
So it's the same as the original documentation method.

Reactions: entertainment12121
It's amazing bro. Great work you have done here you fix the backend as well?

Can anyone please tell me if the server requires vps or cloud hosting with root access? Or a shared hosting will be okk??

Currently, i have purchased cloud from Hostgator which doesn't have root access. So, will the code work with this..??

I'm asking because in TikTik latest version, we need to have ffmpeg installed on the server which requires root access.

If anybody know the answer, please help. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone please tell me if the server requires vps or cloud hosting with root access? Or a shared hosting will be okk??

Currently, i have purchased cloud from Hostgator which doesn't have root access. So, will the code work with this..??

I'm asking because in TikTik latest version, we need to have ffmpeg installed on the server which requires root access.

If anybody know the answer, please help. Thanks in advance.
shared hosting works fine on my end

Reactions: entertainment12121
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock