• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App

BubbleTok - The Ultimate Tiktok Clone app - Short Videos Social Media Android App v1.0

No permission to download
issue with that is someone can just post aka leak
I dont know yet I may jut share

In that case you can provide it to trusted people who are actively looking for the code via DMs only.

And even if it leaks, I think there are people who still buy it from codecanyon. I mean TicTic has been leaked long before but still manages to get around 100 sales per week or so.

Also can u pls tell us the approx date when can we expect the code..???

Thanks and Regards

In that case you can provide it to trusted people who are actively looking for the code via DMs only.

And even if it leaks, I think there are people who still buy it from codecanyon. I mean TicTic has been leaked long before but still manages to get around 100 sales per week or so. Thanks.
I need GFX for codecanyon, I will do that, set price as $45

Reactions: entertainment12121
you mean buy bubbles right?
yes

btw cant upload demo apk?
i dont mean to upload debug apk, its signed demo apk
cant wait...
google play takes longer than usual
your already published app to play store, thats mean your app is already production level
dont make any difference between share play store link and demo apk here
if you dont wanna publish demo apk, PM me

if i can confirm that everything works, i buy today

I thought this guys here gonna share the script here for FREE but im wrong theyre selling it..very sad

Reactions: hreela
Android source code i m having is still buggy
@ueno will be sharing the Android source code I guess Lets just wait
Will @ueno really upload??
expect @ueno to share
@sunmughan said he would upload, but he didnt upload anything
some members ask him, doesnt even reply
i dont know why he said that even though he didnt intend to share
im totally disappointing in him

Last edited:
silakan bagikan kode Aplikasi Aplikasi Wallpaper Hidup Utama (GIF / Video / Gambar)

you cant scale up with this sh** bubbletok code....the main thing is to pay for vps server as a startup need good cpu core good ram good linux server knowledge good whm configuration good php version configuration good ffmpeg configuration good various ffmpeg conversion libraries ....currently working on video edit and effects features .....my code is tic tic from codecanyon ...the code is basic but has potential and scope to develop further ....all doing it wrong ...i m trying hard to make a difference .....hope it works as planned
What is server configuration recommendation ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock