• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BubbleTok -(TikTok Clone) New Modified Script Available....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mmehrose

Banned User
Sep 12, 2018
Hello, I have fixed the DB SQL, Admin Panel and App of BubbleTok and added more options of my own..

Admin Panel New Added Features:

▪Admin Profile
▪Notification
▪Hashtag
▪Post List
▪Report
▪Verification
▪much more...

And fixed all tye bugs from server end like uploading videos type, video duration and other features.

[][][][] => PRICE : $40000 <== [][][][]

Demo : [ Available ]

If someone is interested contact me on Telegram : @xxxxx or email : mailto:iaxxx
**Demo Available only for interested users .. IMG_20200719_132802.jpg

Hello, I have fixed the DB SQL, Admin Panel and App of BubbleTok and added more options of my own..

Admin Panel New Added Features:

▪Admin Profile
▪Notification
▪Hashtag
▪Post List
▪Report
▪Verification
▪much more...

And fixed all tye bugs from server end like uploading videos type, video duration and other features.

[][][][] => PRICE : $40 <== [][][][]

Demo : [ Available ]

If someone is interested contact me on Telegram : @iammehrose or email : mailto:[email protected] ..

**Demo Available only for interested users .. IMG_20200719_132802.jpg

That looks better than the initial version but it still looks so different than mine. Anyways, how about the android side. Is your video uploading working ? Mine works though now. But this wans't the only issue there. It's good that you're selling it for so less and people here are already blind for it. But make sure you do provide them the complete package. Keep up the good work. Kudos!!

./zer0

That looks better than the initial version but it still looks so different than mine. Anyways, how about the android side. Is your video uploading working ? Mine works though now. But this wans't the only issue there. It's good that you're selling it for so less and people here are already blind for it. But make sure you do provide them the complete package. Keep up the good work. Kudos!!

./zer0
Yes fixed the bug .... App working.....
I added manually many options, as the default script was very basic .....

The author has modified an existing script and removed many features.. i think he has leaked this incomplete script of its own, so he can get the ready script.. ....

No. It was not meant to be leaked in the first place. Secondly, the script is not copied from anyone else. They do have a company and a team but what they did wrong was, they used their old "Tiktuk" script and modified it to this shitty Bubbletok and tried selling it and people went crazy for it. The pricing got the hype overnight and it's on everyone's head.

Also, I noticed, there are people who I think wouldn't even need it are asking for it. Waiting for another such script to come online and people getting blind for it too. It's just that, the UI is good but that's stolen too.

If it works for on play store, I would better switch my stack to Python or Node within a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock