• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss - Boss Theme

BuddyBoss - Boss Theme 2.5.7

No permission to download
boss theme is not the same theme with online community software

the latest boss theme is 2.5.6

and for online comunity software, u can combine platform theme + buddyboss plugin. and you will get this theme.

all of sir @TassieNZ share is the latest version.

cmiiw :)

@TassieNZ @unicorn

If you go here https://www.buddyboss.com/release-notes/ you will find "Boss for LearnDash 1.3.5"

Does anyone have this? Is this like an additional plugin? https://www.buddyboss.com/release-notes/boss-for-learndash-1-3-5/

TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Boss Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss -Boss Theme 2.5.7

== Changelog ==

= 2.5.7 =
* Fix - Elementor Stretch section width issue in theme
* Fix - Fatal error on group creation steps
* Fix - BadgeOS points are not showing on profile page
* Fix - Broken layout on groups page with BuddyPress Docs plugin
* Fix - Missing 'bp-legacy-css' warning in query monitor
* Fix - Topic title, Forum Title changes after bbPress update
* Fix - When Extended profiles are disabled, Profile photo has 404 on click

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Babak i want you to know that this script has 2 backdoors for remote access "rms-script-ini.php" and "rms-script-mu-plugin.php"

@TassieNZ do you know about this..who uploaded this file --> https://mega.nz/file/DjRRRYZI#J6GywPJNWEyale9lOl2T2CkCnGjKmVGZMT9YXvMBQHo

you guys why are you allowing this here....all sources here must be "CLEAN"
I apologise for that. This happened late last year when one of my "suppliers" went feral. I took him out of existence. I thought I'd removed any uploads from that source, but missed this one.

This was an issue for 7 of my uploads in December. 6 were removed within a day, but this one I missed. I am always VERY careful with what I upload, this was unfortunately a tassie_fuckup.exe error!

I've just updated with the new release which is direct from developer and 100% clean.

TassieNZ :)

Last edited:
I apologise for that. This happened late last year when one of my "suppliers" went feral. I took him out of existence. I thought I'd removed any uploads from that source, but missed this one.

This was an issue for 7 of my uploads in December. 6 were removed within a day, but this one I missed. I am always VERY careful with what I upload, this was unfortunately a tassie_fuckup.exe error!

I've just updated with the new release which is direct from developer and 100% clean.

TassieNZ :)

No problem sir...I just want you to know that I also have a concern to any members here..

Not all company can afford to buy those to expensive licenses, theme, plugins out there..I hope that you also check other member that has a threads and uploaded a script..please dont just focus on your own threads..

Thank you very much for your immediate actions..

Hi @TassieNZ yes, please update the link. Excited to give this a try.
Is this theme the same as their new BuddyBoss Communities theme, or different?

@Babak i want you to know that this script has 2 backdoors for remote access "rms-script-ini.php" and "rms-script-mu-plugin.php"

@TassieNZ do you know about this..who uploaded this file --> https://mega.nz/file/DjRRRYZI#J6GywPJNWEyale9lOl2T2CkCnGjKmVGZMT9YXvMBQHo

you guys why are you allowing this here....all sources here must be "CLEAN"

Could you point me the folder which contain those files? I have searched but not found it.
And i found some message on panel
Code:
This license for Social Learner - Learndash is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license.
Code:
his license for Boss Theme is invalid or incomplete. Please click here and update your license.
Code:
You are using an old theme and/or BuddyPress addon that relies on the older BuddyPress Legacy templates, and some things may not work properly. Consider switching to our BuddyBoss Theme and/or removing the BuddyPress addon that is using old methods.

Actually, which one is suitable for learning site? BuddyBoss Theme or Boss Theme? My friend ask to setting it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock