• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.3.7

== Changelog ==

= 1.3.7 =
* Blog - When a blog post has no comments, and comments are disabled, removed text '0 Comments'
* Email Invites - Improved the responsive layout of 'Sent Invites' table in mobile devices
* Elementor - Fixed image widget showing a background color when enabling 'Attachment Caption'
* LearnDash - Fixed 'Course Short Description' displaying underneath the course price box
* LearnDash - Improved layout for Certificates in 'My Courses' menu on profiles
* LifterLMS -...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: jacobwindham

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.3.8

== Changelog ==

= 1.3.8 =
* Login - Fixed redirect errors when logging out and then back in on mobile
* Messages - Fixed inconsistent avatars between Messages dropdown and Messages inbox
* Profiles - Fixed clicking checkboxes in Advanced Search breaking the members directory
* Forums - Fixed GIF panel displaying automatically when posting multiple consecutive replies
* Events Calendar Pro - Fixed styling for [tribe_events] shortcode
* LearnDash - Fixed minor layout issues related to...

where can i get previous version of theme? 1.3.6 it is more stable

Last edited:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.3.9

== Changelog ==

= 1.3.9 =
* Blog - Fixed blog archive displaying with errors on certain servers
* LearnDash - Improved output of LearnDash 'Accent Color' if selected
* LearnDash - Fixed responsive styling issues on courses, in mobile devices
* LifterLMS - Fixed comments not displaying on courses and lessons, when enabled
* WooCommerce - Fixed outdated templates and sidebar logic after WooCommerce 4.0.0 update

Does anyone have 'BuddyPress User Blog' plugin?
Or know of any other plugin which offers similar features?

Hello guys, I am new user of this great forum. I got some question. I need to add some video gallary to my buddyboss plagin site, so that can you tell me please which plagin I need to use. Also if it is possible can this video stay not at my server (I am bad in English so that I will try to explain to you,( my site user download video and watch it not at my server.) Thanx.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock