• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.80

No permission to download
@NullMaster could you have a look at this please? I thought it worked well without nulling, but guess I'm wrong??? :)

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: vkkrcom
Maybe a little long shot, but the development on photo/cover photo cropping seems to have stalled for a few months on this theme. Has anyone found or is using a method ot allowing this? Wondering if maybe a plugin can enable it.. Thanks!

Do you have links so I know what I'm looking for please?

It just works out of the box for these.
I've used this platform since its launched nearly.

Its designed to be pretty much one plugin, the platform and then whatever you want to use with it. The theme includes the stylings already.

The other plugins may provide buddypress plugins, you'd use those if its not linking up but it should without the need of anything but the core two plugins.

Hello guys! Use your file manager and visit wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/lib/buddyboss-updater/buddyboss-updater.php to comment out lines 29 to 41 (by putting // at the beginning of each line), and bingo, its nulled!

Reactions: venkat
TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss Platform Theme v1.5.3

Download BuddyBoss - Platform Theme v1.5.3 Nulled Free
= v1.5.3 = Thanks To @zeidatz

* Zoom - Added styling for new Zoom integration (requires BuddyBoss Platform Pro)
* Forums - Improved the experience when replying to forum discussions
* Groups - Improved the styling for group update notices
* LifterLMS - Added support for newly released LifterLMS 4.0.0
* GamiPress - Fixed the layout of user lists in 'Achievement' and 'Rank Earners' layouts
* Theme Options - Fixed...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: zeidatz and jackdas
This theme should inclide Buddyboss Platform Pro?

"... activate BuddyBoss Platform Pro. This plugin is included with your BuddyBoss Theme purchase for all customers."

This adds Zoom features, unsure what else. but possible more bits will go on there..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ashman74
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock