• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download
This theme should inclide Buddyboss Platform Pro?

"... activate BuddyBoss Platform Pro. This plugin is included with your BuddyBoss Theme purchase for all customers."

This adds Zoom features, unsure what else. but possible more bits will go on there..

It is a different plugin, it just tells you that it works with BBPro.

Hey guys,
Does anyone try to used AJAX for that theme ?
I mean at least for navigation in order in the community users don't have to wait passing in all buddypress components and better for all Plugins that Buddyboss is compatible like Learndash, Geodirectory ...

I mean if someone owns the theme, they gain access to that also. Unsure if that means possible ways of obtaining?
only if someone has a bb account.
again thank you for the update...more power...
No worries guys, give @TassieNZ Sir time. He will find a way to collect the
BuddyBoss Platform Pro plugin for us.
Thank you @TassieNZ
Also waiting for BuddyBoss platform pro plugin
Alright, here you go! However, please note: I may not be able to keep this updated, so up to you if you want to try it. All begging posts for updates on BuddyBoss Platform Pro will be totally ignored!

BuddyBoss Platform Pro v1.0.0 NULLED

TassieNZ :)

Hey guys,
Does anyone try to used AJAX for that theme ?
I mean at least for navigation in order in the community users don't have to wait passing in all buddypress components and better for all Plugins that Buddyboss is compatible like Learndash, Geodirectory ...
After some experience with BBP, BBT and Geodirectory I can suggest only to totally get rid off integrated into BBT header navigation including BuddyPanel. For full design implementation on site I use Elementor Pro, Element Pack and many essential one for me from Jet Plugins (Crocoblock).

With this bundle you will be able to re-create header navigation, buddypanel into whatever you want. JetMenu is light-weight, dynamic and well integrated into Elementor.
Now my BBT doesn't use anymore default header, footer and menu, only custom.
JetMenu has built-in options to even swap with default menus without touching header.

BBT has default navigation in 3 locations; title bar, profile dropdown and buddypanel. No ability add menu element as primary for submenus for being clickable as full on mobile phone, only arrows are clickable (same in buddypanel and title bar nav). Menu from profile dropdown doesn't show on mobile phones, only "logout" option and gets swapped with buddypanel menu. Profile title in dropdown on mobiles does include "My Account", on desktops there is member @hashnametag under member title. No ability in any of those menus from BBT to have some dynamic content. There was too many negative sides to keep BBT default menus nav for me during development.
I still have structure similar to BBT, title bar is there but more advanced with some dynamic content inside. profile menu is with submenus and shows on dekstop./mobile without any problems. I recreated also buddypanel as sticky bottom navigation bar with functions reserved only for logged in members.

Thanks for sharing the BP Pro plugin. Looks like it needs a key to work as Zooms still sealed off sadly.

Attachments

• buddyboss-platform-pro.zip
    612.1 KB · Views: 58
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock