BuddyBoss - Platform Theme

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.6.2

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

xpresotw

Trusted Uploader
May 13, 2019
How did you do ?
use code edit in child theme function.php
add this code below the /*Write here your own functions */

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

or u can use mine from attachment below, u can use it, as i got tutorial from babiato too, but forgot the thread name.

and for Plenty Gamipress Addons from @TassieNZ and Babiato Crew <3

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: NextMan

gawi74

Oct 8, 2018
doesnt work for me

"Warning: Access Restricted. Please enable BuddyBoss Theme License key HERE and try again."

qball

Aug 25, 2020
I fixed the issue in 1.6 by commenting out the following functions in inc/admin/admin-init.php

buddyboss_theme_show_theme_option_jaherat_pehla()
buddyboss_theme_show_theme_option_jaherat_pachhi()
buddyboss_theme_options_avirat_sudharo()

The first two are in a block together while the last one was at the very end.

I also don't recommend using the code xpresotw posted. The functions.php has a LOT of stuff in it that won't help with the issue and the child theme supplied has a LOT of extra files in it (it's not a clean, empty, child theme and has a function in it to redirect traffic to "https://www.leg****m.co.id/dash***dku". While this may have been posted with good intentions, it may cause issues for folks who download and use it without understanding what they are installing.

Last edited:

xpresotw

Trusted Uploader
May 13, 2019
I fixed the issue in 1.6 by commenting out the following functions in inc/admin/admin-init.php

function buddyboss_theme_show_theme_option_jaherat_pachhi()
function buddyboss_theme_options_avirat_sudharo()

The fist two are in a block together while the last one was at the very end.

I also don't recommend using the code xpresotw posted. The functions.php has a LOT of stuff in it that won't help with the issue and the child theme supplied has a LOT of extra files in it (it's not a clean, empty, child theme and has a function in it to redirect traffic to "https://www.leg****m.co.id/dash***dku". While this may have been posted with good intentions, it may cause issues for folks who download and use it without understanding what they are installing.
yup, replace "https://www.leg****m.co.id/dash***dku". with your own customdomain/url. it'll redirected my users to specific url when they're logged in.

yup, as i said recently, "using a Plenty of Gamipress Addons from @TassieNZ " in my post :)
if you don't use theme, just remove the gamipress option from child theme.

Last edited:
Reactions: qball

Underground

Oct 20, 2019
Are you commenting out the whole function - all of the lines associated with that function. I wasn't able to get it to work. Can you share an example?

mike0824

Jul 27, 2020

This works perfect, than you.

katalk

Apr 26, 2020
Where can I download BuddyPress Member Types v1.1.5 ?
Make a request to this thread.

Reactions: arisu

katalk

Apr 26, 2020
Getting the following message when attempting to save styling via the Theme Options - Custom code block:
"This panel is set to be Read-Only. Saving is disabled. "
Download resources in this thread and use them as instructions below.