• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.80

No permission to download
As of today I suddenly got this error on my backend:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/bumobrain.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/lib/buddyboss-updater/includes/admin.php on line 625

Can't find a fix, not a plugin conflict, anyone has any solution?

As of today I suddenly got this error on my backend:
Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/customer/www/bumobrain.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/lib/buddyboss-updater/includes/admin.php on line 625

Can't find a fix, not a plugin conflict, anyone has any solution?

Do this first: Use your file manager and visit wp-content/themes/buddyboss-theme/inc/lib/buddyboss-updater/buddyboss-updater.php to comment out lines 29 to 41

TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.5.4

== Changelog ==

= 1.5.4 =
* Groups - Fixed alignment of the Group Types filter on Groups directory, in mobile view
* Messages - Added styling for double avatars in messages (requires BuddyBoss Platform 1.4.7)
* Registration - Display an 'eye' toggle for Password (requires BuddyBoss Platform 1.4.7)
* Forums - Fixed clicking 'Edit' on forum reply edits the forum topic instead of the forum reply
* Forums - Fixed behavior for 'Background Overlay Opacity' theme option, turning banner to black

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: dmciii and Din@
TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.5.5

== Changelog ==

= 1.5.5 =
* Elementor - New social widgets for Profile Completion, Members, Activity, Forums, Forums Activity
* Elementor - New layout widgets for Dashboard Intro, Dashboard Grid, Tabbed Content, Reviews, Gallery
* Elementor - New LearnDash widgets for LearnDash Course Grid, LearnDash Activity
* Elementor - New interface for selecting BuddyBoss custom sections and pages
* Elementor - New sections for adding widgets with pre-built content and styling options
* Elementor - New...

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I activate this issue?.
This license for BB Theme & Platform Pro is invalid or incomplete.

How do I activate this issue?.
This license for BB Theme & Platform Pro is invalid or incomplete.
More information please?

Platform Pro has been posted as a Resource by someone here and in that thread I posted nulling instructions, just in case it's not nulled.

I've already activated the "BuddyBoss Platform Pro" plugin.
but I seem to be missing some addictional plugin, this theme works with some particular constructor? I tried with WPbakery but it didn't work.

composer.jpg

I've already activated the "BuddyBoss Platform Pro" plugin.
but I seem to be missing some addictional plugin, this theme works with some particular constructor? I tried with WPbakery but it didn't work.

composer.jpg

Unfortunately Buddyboss Theme doesn't complete support WPbakery plugin.
You need to use the Elementor plugin.

Or check out the settings below, maybe it might help...

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
Please update 1.5.6. it has some bugs related to profile fields not being updated.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock