• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful

BuddyBoss Theme - Makes The BuddyBoss Platform Look Beautiful v2.5.60

No permission to download

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.1.6

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.1.6 (updated 7/22/2019)

Changes:

• Profiles - In profile dropdown, the 'Privacy' menu was missing
  • Profiles - In profile dropdown, menus added from plugins were missing
  • Forums - Fixed PHP warning that sometimes displayed when replying with Media disabled
  • Blog Posts - Use 'Social Networks' profile field data for social links in '(BB) Post Author' widget
  • Post Types - Remove social share and related posts from custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks interesting this but when I install the theme it doesnt install a theme lol.

This theme is really amazing. All your resources are excellent and you can have a complete business. In the theme demos there are several options. The design and code quality is fantastic! The support I have already tested is amazing too.
I am enjoying a lot and soon I can not stop buying to value the developers.

Reactions: MEHEDI15
@iamjiban , you can update the plugin directly in wordpress without needing a key or anything else. as well as a free plugin. :)
do you have the updated theme?

TassieNZ updated BuddyBoss - Platform Theme with a new update entry:

BuddyBoss - Platform Theme 1.1.7

BuddyBoss Theme - Version 1.1.7 (updated 8/05/2019)

Changes:
  • Profiles - In profile dropdown, long names were getting cut off
  • Registration - With a lot of profile fields, the bottom of register screen was black
  • Notifications - Automatically fetch new Notifications in header icons, without page refresh
  • BuddyPanel - Fixed issues with sub-menus added to BuddyPanel
  • Password Reset - Fixed incorrect message asking for 'At least 12 characters' in...

Read the rest of this update entry...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock