• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BuddyForms Premium - Making WordPress Forms A Breeze

BuddyForms Premium - Making WordPress Forms A Breeze 2.5.7

No permission to download

SalveJoy

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
Apr 22, 2019
euguk submitted a new resource:

BuddyForms 2.5.4 Premium - Premium NULLED Plugin

FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY. LIKE IT - BUY IT!

This is a NULLED Premium plugin. If you encounter problems, do not hesitate to message back.

FREE version is available @ https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddyforms/

A form-builder that saves you more time with ready-to-use form templates and smarter options. Lightweight form-builder core plugin with a focus on post forms and front end editing.

Premium Features Include:

Advanced Form...

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: Babak
am using a localhost to test the plugin and it keeps throwing this message at me
Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page. That is when I click on the white Rabbit 🐇 < this one is a gray but the one i click on it was white bunny not so friendly :ROFLMAO:

@euguk 🙌 Would you have the last version ? This version is now breaking my website and I need it baaaaadly. I usually buy plugins such important but this one is for a free job for citizens working on democracy aaaall volonteers, so no budget. Would be super nice !

I suggest you buy the updated version if your website is so important. It's only $6.99

i downloaded 2.5.7 from euguk but doesn't work it!

display in my wordpress "با عرض پوزش، شما اجازهٔ دسترسی به این برگه را ندارید."

"Sorry, You don't have permition to access this page !"

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 1.18.02 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-10-10 at 1.18.02 AM.png
    41.6 KB · Views: 15
I also can't seem to use the premium features reverted to free version as it keeps asking to activate license. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Guys. I nulled this plugin a long time ago. All original NULLED versions that are available on the WEB are mine and work well. Obviously, the developer updated this plugin many times over since. I don't have any plans to null it again. The best suggestion I have is to purchase the Premium version on a monthly basis for $10.79 (including tax). Then cancel your renewal before the month expires. I do believe that this plugin is worth investing $10.79.

Good luck and stay safe ;)

Reactions: danangbinsam
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock