• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

m

I recently found BuddyBoss which integrates with the Learndash plugin.
demo: https://demos.buddyboss.com/learndash/

I like that buddyboss is meant for creating communities, so you aren't just building a course site but also a community with social networking capabilities. There's a lot of integration with other plugins such as learndash, job manager, or woocommerce.

Dear,
I need to build a course market place like https://www.brandcamp.asia.
Does anyone know the name of the code they used in?

That website is custom built on thetheme.io TheAdmin Dashboard with JW platform video, Crisp for chat and lots of custom scripts (dedicated to the site or just functionalities implemented).

There are plenty of scripts / plugins / themes around that can help you achieve your goal. One of them is Proacademy (@king_ahwaz suggestion). You only have to test most of them and see which one gets closer to what do you need and want.
My suggestion is to go with whatever framework you're used to because it's easier to make changes than going with a totally unknown framework for you and struggle when you need to change minor things.

Reactions: thanhpva
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock