• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Bulk Email Send Server, need or Help mail go Inbox how ?

kbrothers

Banned User
Jul 30, 2019
Hi Masters

Do you have Idea how i can send bulk mail email marketing do

plz which server i buy or what i do my all mail go inbox (evoide spam box )

plz tips or trick

thanks

Reactions: ryjhugyuyj
If you email content is genuine then I can help in setting up SMTP server with email marketing software

Can you specify what kind of emails are you going to send? There are companies that allow opt-in bulk mail, so we need to know it's not going to be spam before we can suggest something.

Hi,

I can do SMTP server for my worldwide clients.

Hi,

Having 6 year experience, I have been providing consistent service to my worldwide clients.

Expertise in email campaign promotion, lead generation, & creating text/html responsive mailer.

Also can configure Linux VPS, Dedicated Server with Genuine PowerMTA 5.0v(Enterprise Version), Interspire Email Marketer 6.2.2v (Licensed Version), Latest Interspire Addons (Licensed Version) with proper DKIM, SPF, RDNS, DMARC settings.

Can integrate 3rd party applications like amazon ses, send grid, mailgun, mandrill with various GUI front-ends.

I will handle warming up IPs, white-listing IPs, bounce processor configuration & will monitor the server.

About delivering mails, some strategies like (ip rotation, domain rotation, subject rotation etc) need to follow for better inbox rates.

For sending email campaigns I do prefer to setup Interspire Email Marketer/Mailwizz.

It will help to get a good inbox guarantee and open rate ratio too & much aware of spamming(CAN-SPAM).

After setup, You will get login credentials where you can see each email campaign statistics like open rate, click through rates, unsubscribe etc.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Can you specify what kind of emails are you going to send? There are companies that allow opt-in bulk mail, so we need to know it's not going to be spam before we can suggest something.
Marketing mail and mail list is buy for email list

Hi,

Hi,

Having 6 year experience, I have been providing consistent service to my worldwide clients.

Expertise in email campaign promotion, lead generation, & creating text/html responsive mailer.

Also can configure Linux VPS, Dedicated Server with Genuine PowerMTA 5.0v(Enterprise Version), Interspire Email Marketer 6.2.2v (Licensed Version), Latest Interspire Addons (Licensed Version) with proper DKIM, SPF, RDNS, DMARC settings.

Can integrate 3rd party applications like amazon ses, send grid, mailgun, mandrill with various GUI front-ends.

I will handle warming up IPs, white-listing IPs, bounce processor configuration & will monitor the server.

About delivering mails, some strategies like (ip rotation, domain rotation, subject rotation etc) need to follow for better inbox rates.

For sending email campaigns I do prefer to setup Interspire Email Marketer/Mailwizz.

It will help to get a good inbox guarantee and open rate ratio too & much aware of spamming(CAN-SPAM).

After setup, You will get login credentials where you can see each email campaign statistics like open rate, click through rates, unsubscribe etc.

Thanks You

Hi,

Hi,

Do you still offer this service?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock