Bus365 - Bus Reservation System with Website

Bus365 - Bus Reservation System with Website v5.2

No permission to download
  • You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

• Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

White Devil

Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.org
Reactions: melmasry and Babak

White Devil

Trusted Uploader
Jan 6, 2019
world
babiato.org
I don't think so, he shared codelist script here, i tried codelist script but same error happened, and when i open this script, in documentation folder there are copyrighted files of codelist.
@skdass
Yes i am the one who share files to both forum code list and babaito dont complain bro try to null if u can it will help forym grow

Reactions: belemoih

sunil334

Apr 24, 2020
Nepal
Sure bro i can try pm me plz i will revet back
Ok bro..
i will pm you after reaching home,
And i am not complaining anyone, if its not null then what's the point of sharing resources here? right?

Edit: @skdass check your PM i have sent you a link.

Last edited:

sunil334

Apr 24, 2020
Nepal
@White Devil are you serious bro? Its been more than 5-6 days, still you are not updating the script. I have already provided you a script. Please dont do like this. If you dont have time then why you asked for the file? I need it urgent thats why i send you a file to edit.

@Babak please watch this.

• Haha
Reactions: newbi3

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
@White Devil are you serious bro? Its been more than 5-6 days, still you are not updating the script. I have already provided you a script. Please dont do like this. If you dont have time then why you asked for the file? I need it urgent thats why i send you a file to edit.

@Babak please watch this.
Go buy the script if it's URGENT