• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Canva pro (10$-3 years Validity)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hexor

:):
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jun 23, 2020
Pale Blue Dot
Every member i invite will get CANVA PRO

- Everything Free has, plus:
- Create your brand’s visual identity with logos, colors and fonts in 1 Brand Kit
- One-click design resize
- 60,000+ free templates
- 60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics
- Upload your own fonts and logo
- Custom templates

> - Also,
- Your own Email and Password= Full Private Account
-Your Existing Account can be upgraded**

Price: 10$

The Sell Is Over

Last edited:
Canva grows with your brand

My institue gave me an account where i can invite up to 50 people in my team
Every member i invite, will get CANVA PRO for the next 3 years. Even More if my institute renew after 3 years...
SO, what you will get in this account?

Canva Pro

• Everything Free has, plus:
  • Create your brand’s visual identity with logos, colours and fonts in 1 Brand Kit
  • One-click design resize
  • 60,000+ free templates
  • 60+ million premium stock images, photos, videos and graphics
  • Upload your own fonts and logos
  • Custom templates
Also,
Your own Email and Password

Most Important= 3 Years Warrenty. I will REFUND if it stops working before 3 years.
Payment Method= Skrill or Order at Fiverr (random gig created for selling)

Discounts Avaiable if you order more than 3 accounts
Really need this one brother.

please place an order
please give me your email in babiato message
All done, guys!
I’m already in his team and have a pro account.
I used my personal account so I just had to switch to the Team view and have all the pro functions.

All done, guys!
I’m already in his team and have a pro account.
I used my personal account so I just had to switch to the Team view and have all the pro functions.

Great. Please Accecpt the delivery in FIverr within next two hours. otherwise you will loose your pro access bro

I bought it from Hexor guys.. It works amazing, man everything is there, videos and more.. so exciting.. Thanks brother Hexor..
Guys dont miss it for real, especially if you are selling or dropshipping..
good luck

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock