• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Buy Plugins On Envanto

cuanmobster

Banned User
Apr 29, 2020
hello guys,
i want buy some plugin on the themefoest but what i need is not the plugin, i need developer support
can anyone buy the plugin with cheap price ?

What exactly are you asking for here?

i can buy anything from envato same themeforest, codecanyon, videohive, ... with 45% original price
And that is a good way to get your account here banned, just saying!

Reactions: songohan
What should I do? I am a new member. I can have them send me a message

inbox
You need to read the site rules, you do not have the requirements to sell anything here.

What should I do? I am a new member. I can have them send me a message

inbox
And you are not a new member so don't use that excuse LOL!!!

I have read the rules.
My English is not good.
I want to ask: I want to sell on the forum, do I need to pay money for you or for admin?

I have read the rules.
My English is not good.
I want to ask: I want to sell on the forum, do I need to pay money for you or for admin?
No you need a reaction score of at least 75.

• Love
Reactions: songohan
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock