• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

BUying DOmain Suggestion Needed

cypher2197

May 13, 2020
www.youtube.com
Hello Guys,
I need suggestion/ have questions to ask

Is Buying old domain having good backlinks and give redirection to my blog site which is in different domain is good choice?

For example: There is Domain A have 30k backlinks and it is expired and available to buy at normal price
and domain B which is my own blog site minimal ranked on google

so can I buy this domain A and give redirection to Domain B for getting good rank as well as traffic?

You have to consider carefully what backlinks are those. That domain might just be already milked and spammed.

Ask yourself, why would someone let the domain expire?

Check the backlink profile of the domain before you redirect it to your site - Notice any suspicious backlinks.

Make sure to check how the website used to look, and what content it used to serve, you wanna make sure it matches your niche. Use wayback machine website to do that.

Your best bet is even to re-create old content with modern style, especially if the website is still indexed in google, this way you can steal organic traffic of a specific article.

You have to consider carefully what backlinks are those. That domain might just be already milked and spammed.

Ask yourself, why would someone let the domain expire?

Check the backlink profile of the domain before you redirect it to your site - Notice any suspicious backlinks.

Make sure to check how the website used to look, and what content it used to serve, you wanna make sure it matches your niche. Use wayback machine website to do that.

Your best bet is even to re-create old content with modern style, especially if the website is still indexed in google, this way you can steal organic traffic of a specific article.
Thanks Alot. Will Sure Look Into given points

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock