• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Can anyone NULL (remove the requested licence key ) of UniMatrix Membership v1.2.2 - MLM Script?

Thanks just Downloaded it but its requesting for License Key, see screenshots below. is there something that i'm missing?

put any license key that crosses your mind

you can even use: myawesomelicensekey

Or should i send you the login details to the Cpanel. ?
Sure if you wanna pay me for the install. I do not offer free installation of the scripts.
If you still wanna have me to install it then send me a PM

It does work without any issue, just tested

2020-07-03 09_50_46-4 DEV MLM Admin CP.png

Brother, i really appreciate your efforts towards helping us all out, but i tried to install the unimatrix you uploaded but here

"Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user '��j�r�����'@'hardnetservice.com' (using password: YES) "

is the error message i get each time i try to visit the homepage after removing the install folder.... my host uses something like mydomain_database and mydomain_databaseuser

please help me out bro,,,

and if i can get the MLMPro working script i would be more glad https://codecanyon.net/item/mlmpro-multistage-forced-matrix-mlm-script/23050292

Reactions: runner
someone managed to save when configuring the plans here does not save.
does not enable the playplan program function

1603917245281.png

Last edited:
someone caught this problem confirms payment plus commission fee does not go to the user

I confirm user payment but it is inactive
1604243072169.png

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock