• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Canva pro 30 DAYS Trial again and again for lifetime:- Grab Now by Ajay Kaushik

Ajaykaushik

Banned User
Jun 22, 2020
Ohio,USA
Canva pro 30 DAYS Trial again and again for lifetime

hi myself AJAY KAUSHIK,Follow me on babiato and like my every most......i share more stuff here .......everyday!

Visit canva pro :---for trial

use the random email generator to get an email to fill the required info then click next

It will take you to put a card number

Go to http://namso-gen.com

424093035xxxxx

Put the first few combinations I mentioned and then click generate ( Do not include the x's )

It will generate card numbers with expiry date and VCC fill them on canva pro website, it will say payment has been accepted successfully and send you the activation on your temp-mail email, activate and enjoy your 30 days free canva pro

This is repeatable.

for more info contact me at [email protected]

Canva is surely working on this and soon they won't be accepting dummy cards. Infact, they will charge your card for the purpose of verification and reverse back the amount. So best luck everyone.
Yes true. Canva devs will patch this hole very soon. We can enjoy this until they do their job.
If the developer blocks the web version of the Canva Pro, We don't need to worry. Because android CANVA PRO MOD APK is easily available everywhere ;)

Yes true. Canva devs will patch this hole very soon. We can enjoy this until they do their job.
If the developer blocks the web version of the Canva Pro, We don't need to worry. Because android CANVA PRO MOD APK is easily available everywhere ;)
But the ease of editing photos in the desktop is very different when compared to mobile. But anyways, let's hope for the best.

not near future...if they do...i find another way...........no worriess.........

• Love
Reactions: VigneshG
Canva pro 30 DAYS Trial again and again for lifetime

hi myself AJAY KAUSHIK,Follow me on babiato and like my every most......i share more stuff here .......everyday!

Visit canva pro :---for trial

use the random email generator to get an email to fill the required info then click next

It will take you to put a card number

Go to http://namso-gen.com

424093035xxxxx

Put the first few combinations I mentioned and then click generate ( Do not include the x's )

It will generate card numbers with expiry date and VCC fill them on canva pro website, it will say payment has been accepted successfully and send you the activation on your temp-mail email, activate and enjoy your 30 days free canva pro

This is repeatable.

for more info contact me at [email protected]

Many thanks...it works!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock