• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin

Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin v5.1.5

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin - Download Free Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin Nulled CodeCayon 9656420

Download Free Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin Nulled CodeCayon 9656420.jpg
Download Free Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin Nulled CodeCayon 9656420
Captcha plugin
is the best security solution that protects your WordPress website forms from spam entries. It can be used for login, registration, password recovery, comments forms and much more.

It is easy to use and manage, a simple and effective plugin which will always guard your website forms.

Stop spam now!

• Add captcha to:
    • Login form
    • Registration...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated Captcha Plus WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

Captcha Plus v5.0.3

Download Captcha Plus v5.0.3 WordPress Plugin Free Nulled
Update 5.0.3 – 04.02.2019

• NEW : Ability to use captcha in the custom login forms which calls function wp_login_form() has been added.
  • Bugfix : Compatibility with W3 Total Cache has been fixed.
  • Update : Spanish language file has been updated.
  • Update : All functionality was updated for WordPress 5.0.3.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: UglyKidJoe
Sadly this is provoling a "licence warning" message from the Dev:-

"Dear Customer,

This is an automatically generated email, please do not reply.

We have noticed illegal use of the Captcha Pro plugin on https:xxxx.net.
You can use one license of Captcha Pro plugin for one domain only. Please check and edit your license or domain if necessary using you personal Client Area. We strongly recommend you to solve the problem within 24 hours, otherwise the Pro plugin will be deactivated. Learn More

Thank you for consideration.

Sincerely,
BestWebSoft Customer Support"

Looks like the null is not working as I just got this message when I logged into WP Admin:-

" WARNING: Illegal use notification. Captcha Pro plugin is deactivated. You can use one license of Captcha Pro plugin for one domain only. If you use the plugin on a different domain, it is considered to be illegal use. Please check and edit your license or domain if necessary using you personal Client Area. Learn more"

Any ideas? I am using v5.0.8 from here

I also have the same concern and suddenly they manage to disconnect you remotely to tell you that you are using a non-compliant version

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock