• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Car Rental Landing Page

juanporamor

Trusted Uploader
Apr 18, 2019
Hi,
To forgive me for being late on opencart Journal update, I propose you this theme in html5.
Ex works: clean and untouched

Car Rental Landing Page

Capture.JPG

Car Rental is a single fully responsive HTML5 theme. This Theme is the perfect for people who are using online services to rent and book a car for their vacation or business purposes. It is designed with Newsletter integration, working Contact and Checkout Form, One Page Navigation, Font Awesome Icon Font, Google Map, Slider, Vehicle Preview Tabs and much more…

capture-2.png

Find out more...

My Brother Template Is Good But It Has Many Deficiencies. Do you have a more detailed template?
Hello,
I don't quite understand your question. This being the case, I'm sorry if the template is not working properly but I'm not the developer ;)
If your question is to know if I have other templates of this kind, the answer is no, not currently.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock