• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

CarSpot - Dealership Classified React Native Android App + IOS

CarSpot - Dealership Classified React Native Android App + IOS v1.9.3

No permission to download
tuton012 updated CarSpot - Dealership Classified React Native Android App + IOS with a new update entry:

Carspot: v 1.4

Changelog:

1. Profile Individual and dealer updated
  2. Images rearrangement added
  3. Search by body type issue fixed
  4. Crash on location and lat-long fixed
  5. Image upload issue fixed
  6. Packages page updated and bank page updated with text
  7. Rating and comment issue fixed
8 ) User can not rate himself
  1. Design issues fixed
  2. Translation files updated

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
Just a heads up my ThemeForest account was permanently closed for violating term of service I won't be able to update the resource for now until I buy it again so if somebody has any update please share it until I buy this again around 3 weeks or less

Thanks

Just a heads up my ThemeForest account was permanently closed for violating term of service I won't be able to update the resource for now until I buy it again so if somebody has any update please share it until I buy this again around 3 weeks or less

Thanks
Do you have version 1.5?

tuton012 updated CarSpot - Dealership Classified React Native Android App + IOS with a new update entry:

Updates: v 1.5 — January 24th, 2020 -code: c04

CHANGE LOGS

1) Added messages count with Inbox List in Side Menu
2) Fixed numeric keyboard issue for Sell & Sell edit forms ( iOS )
3) Fixed document picker issue ( iOS )
4) Removed unwanted strings in related vehicles list & featured list
5) UI fixes for Sign-in & Sign up screens
6) Fixed Blog section View all click
7) Fixed screen halting on loader issue for Page one and Page four of Sell car form ( iOS )
8 ) Fixed screen halting on loader issue for Advanced search
9) Fix custom...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Babak
Reactions: codelist
Hello

Would you know what the application's configuration file is with the website? in the public documentation, it does not inform which file we have to edit to make the application work with our website :(
Hello you need to have carspot theme install on your WordPress website this app only works with their theme to connect to your website you need to edit your project go to src/network/apis.js here better documentation (here)

Reactions: codelist and Babak
Hello you need to have carspot theme install on your WordPress website this app only works with their theme to connect to your website you need to edit your project go to src/network/apis.js here better documentation (here)
I was also having a hard time finding this, thank you very much :)

Are the parts where purchase code is being required important or to be ignored?

please can anyone show me how i can connect the app with my website bacause i read the documentation and i search on internet i did't find anything please and thank you

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock