• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Cartzilla bootstrap html template

just copy the html code and import all the CSS, JS, JSON files (if any), locally and saved in the various css, js, img folders, etc. etc. There is a little bit of work to be done but it is very simple to do. I have already done it with another site in Bootstrap 4 "Directory - Directory & Listing Theme [React]" once you have copied all the css js img files just save the various pages and reconnect all the img js css files that you have downloaded locally .

Code:
view-source:https://demo.createx.studio/cartzilla/home-fashion-store-v1.html

just click on the photos css js and copy it locally

Code:
<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
 <head>
    <meta charset="utf-8">
    <title>Cartzilla | Fashion Store v.1
    </title>
    <!-- SEO Meta Tags-->
    <meta name="description" content="Cartzilla - Bootstrap E-commerce Template">
    <meta name="keywords" content="bootstrap, shop, e-commerce, market, modern, responsive,  business, mobile, bootstrap 4, html5, css3, jquery, js, gallery, slider, touch, creative, clean">
    <meta name="author" content="Createx Studio">
    <!-- Viewport-->
    <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
    <!-- Favicon and Touch Icons-->
    <link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="apple-touch-icon.png">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="32x32" href="favicon-32x32.png">
    <link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="16x16" href="favicon-16x16.png">
    <link rel="manifest" href="site.webmanifest">
    <link rel="mask-icon" color="#fe6a6a" href="safari-pinned-tab.svg">
    <meta name="msapplication-TileColor" content="#ffffff">
    <meta name="theme-color" content="#ffffff">
    <!-- Vendor Styles including: Font Icons, Plugins, etc.-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" href="css/vendor.min.css">
    <!-- Main Theme Styles + Bootstrap-->
    <link rel="stylesheet" media="screen" id="main-styles" href="css/theme.min.css">
    <!-- Google Tag Manager-->
    <script>
(function(w,d,s,l,i){w[l]=w[l]||[];w[l].push({'gtm.start':
new Date().getTime(),event:'gtm.js'});var f=d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0],
j=d.createElement(s),dl=l!='dataLayer'?'&l='+l:'';j.async=true;j.src=
'https://www.googletagmanager.com/gtm.js?id='+i+dl;f.parentNode.insertBefore(j,f);
})(window,document,'script','dataLayer','GTM-WKV3GT5');
    </script>
 </head>
 <!-- Body-->

does not make me insert all the code, too many characters,
however go to the link I put on you, but to extract the code just click on the Cartzilla page with the right mouse button and then click on "View page source"

This you have to do with all the pages you are interested in saving

I hope I have been helpful :D

Here is the first page extracted from the online file "cartzilla-home-fashion-store-v1.zip"
it is only the first page then download the others and adapt it with the css js img in the attached file :D ;)(y)

PS: to use all component references etc etc, go to this page https:// demo.createx.studio/cartzilla/components/buttons.html just use the reference html file and you're done

Attachments

• cartzilla-home-fashion-store-v1.zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 197
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sukru_66
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock